BTCC Oulton Park, July 27th SCN Parking - (CONFIRMED)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Oulton Park, Cheshire: BTCC Parking - Sun July 27th 2008

I can now confirm the parking area status at Oulton Park.

We will now be supplying a pass by email to you, those that have contacted me already I have emails for so check your in-boxes.

I will send further information along with the pass.

We will have 35 spaces ONLY!

So as always it's first come first served!

If you want to park to with SEATCupra.net at Oulton Park all you need to do is follow the instructions below.

SEATCUPRA.NET PASS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: (copy & paste this into your email)

Send an email to: [email protected]
Subject: BTCC Oulton Park
Name:
Street Address:
Town:
Postcode:

Car Reg No: (only used for identity purposes -IMPORTANT YOU INCLUDE IT THOUGH)

NB- This is a parking pass only!! You will need a valid entry ticket.

Advance race day prices: FREE children aged 12 and under; £22.00 adults
https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/race-event-details.asp?ProductID=3565

Advance booking closes 12:00 Wednesday 23 July

£28 on the gate

PLEASE TRY TO ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID PARKING ACCESS PROBLEMS - Most aim to arrive from 8.00am onwards.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Event Lineup - Sunday 27th July

10.35 – 11.15am - Pits walkabout/Autograph session
11.35am - BTCC Drivers' Parade
12.00pm - Formula Renault UK
12.35pm - BTCC Pit lane opens
12.45pm - HiQ MSA British Touring Car Championship
13.30pm - ELF Renault Clio Cup
14.10pm - Porsche Carrera Cup GB
14.50pm - BTCC Pit lane opens
15.00pm - HiQ MSA British Touring Car Championship
15.40pm - SEAT Cupra Championship
16.20pm - Ginetta Junior Championship
16.50pm - Formula Renault UK
17.30pm - BTCC Pit lane opens
17.40pm - HiQ MSA British Touring Car Championship

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Sadly yes, I have heard nothing. Seems increasingly doubtful this will happen now.

Though I have someone checking the post at home for me, and they'll drop them off here at work if they turn up today so I can process them.

But frankly if they don't arrive today I realistically won't be able to post them out with any guarantee they would arrive. :(

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Sadly yes, I have heard nothing. Seems increasingly doubtful this will happen now.

Though I have someone checking the post at home for me, and they'll drop them off here at work if they turn up today so I can process them.

But frankly if they don't arrive today I realistically won't be able to post them out with any guarantee they would arrive. :(

Mark, I suppose the worse case scenario is that if they arrive late, then everyone will have to try and meet beforehand at the Garden Centre. Not ideal i know, but better than nothing,

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Mark, I suppose the worse case scenario is that if they arrive late, then everyone will have to try and meet beforehand at the Garden Centre. Not ideal i know, but better than nothing,

Could be a last resort, but only if we actually get some

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net

Yes Phil, my thoughts too. But people would have to arrive in plenty of time. As we know on race day after 8.30am it gets mega busy. So waiting around for people isn't really an option.

However we need to have passes for any scenario and at the moment, were lacking. :weedy:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
There maybe the possibility of something being sorted last minute, but getting any passes posted is highly unlikely so we would probably have to meet up in advance.

Awaiting further details though..

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Currently in contact with MSV. Given the short notice they are checking it's possible so should know more shortly.

But its definitely looking like its a meet and pickup a pass one this folks.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Ok spoken to the representative at MSV . The wheels are now motion and I can happily confirm the parking is a goer, Oulton Park have confirmed we'll have a parking area. :)

Up to 30 cars is probably the maximum we can expect, but I'm hoping to get that confirmed later.

Had emails so far which indicate we have about 22 cars so far. So if your still interested get your info emailed to me so I can add you to the list. (see first post)

Obviously we have the problem of distributing passes in the time available. I have asked the guy at MSV if its possible we can supply something to identify us to the OP ticket staff. So that they know who we are.

He needs to consult with Oulton Park to check this is ok to do. Again they'll get back to me as soon as possible.

But we have a parking area! Finally! :)

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Ok spoken to the representative at MSV . The wheels are now motion and I can happily confirm the parking is a goer, Oulton Park have confirmed we'll have a parking area. :)

Up to 30 cars is probably the maximum we can expect, but I'm hoping to get that confirmed later.

Had emails so far which indicate we have about 22 cars so far. So if your still interested get your info emailed to me so I can add you to the list. (see first post)

Obviously we have the problem of distributing passes in the time available. I have asked the guy at MSV if its possible we can supply something to identify us to the OP ticket staff. So that they know who we are.

He needs to consult with Oulton Park to check this is ok to do. Again they'll get back to me as soon as possible.

Great work mate! I'll feed you a burnt BBQ sausage

p.s. that isn't some Julian Clary style comment

sven7

Apr 19, 2004
North West

If you do receive the passes in time would it be possible to scan one and email the scanned file over for people to print out - don't know if MSV would be happy with that? - Just a thought

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I am supplying them with a pass to identify us. If this meets with their approval then I can email that across.

However the aim is to consec number each pass and linked to the car's reg number you have already supplied me. Just to be sure we are only letting in people who we should be. ;)

Awaiting approval from MSV though first.

Scanning their pass I doubt would be accepted.