Thruxton Circuit BTCC Parking - Sun May 18th 2008

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Some passes will be posted out tomorrow first class. Still 20 passes available.

Everyone who has emailed me so far will get a pass, you should of also got an email from me confirming i received your email.

Stu B

DarthWombleIII & WombleII
Bring your suncream anyway! It's too easy to slowly self baste if theres any sunshine at all when up on SCN hill.:redface:

lol - I remember the years I have and still got BURNT .... lol not sure if you remember the year I turned up in shorts and nearly froze!! But very true have your factor 40 block with you .... SCN hill is great for getting the slow baste

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Another 4 heading to the post box in the am.

I'm also sending a few to Timthebrief tomorrow so if there are any late comers, you'll have the option of meeting him at Barton Stacey Services on the morning of the event.

I'll be keeping hold of a few as I can post them out tomorrow from work in evening post if need be.

chriskaztaz

Count me in please guys. Missed out on Brands earlier this yr but hopefully will make Thruxton.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Ok everyone that emailed me up to last night, your passes are in the post as of now. Sent first class, so they should start turning up tomorrow or Friday at latest hopefully. Some were sent out Tuesday, so you may get them today or tomorrow.

As I stated last night, I have sent a number of passes to Timthebrief, who will have these at Barton Stacey Services on the Sunday morning, so if there are any late comers you can arrange to meet Tim at the services when they all meet in the morning prior to heading towards Thruxton.

I have 5 passes left here today with me at work, if you want me to post one out today! I will do, but you'll have to let me know before 3pm today - latest. So i can get them in afternoon post.

Email me on btcc at seatcupra.net as per the first post.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Ok that's it, everyone should of been sent a pass that requested a pass.

Anyone else that wants a pass, will now have to meet Timthebrief at the Barton Stacey Services on Sunday morning.

If you email me tonight i can still stick a pass in the post tomorrow (Thursday), but no guarantee's i'm afraid they will arrive.

Hope you all have a great day at Thruxton. :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.