Brands Hatch, BTCC Finals Day - Sun Sept 21st 2008

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Nice of SEAT UK to mention SEATCupra.net in their press release. Thanks Scott, Paul ;)

if you havent been on the main site tonight, you will see we have released a commemoirative BTCC Wallpaper

Yer we got mass pimpage this weekend, even in the gossip section too. :cartman:

I meant to release the wallpaper over the weekend, but have been under the weather :ill::sick: so only got round to it last night.

Thanks for doing this Andy. :)

dogs_basket

I was lucky to get guest tickets from one of the teams on the weekend. Couple of photos below of those of you who were in the SCN paddock :worship:

DSCF1721.jpg

DSCF1722.jpg

DSCF1723.jpg

Surprised by the rivets on the cup cars compared to the BTCCC ones:

DSCF1703.jpg

For those (like me) who wonder how the spoilers are fixed on:

DSCF1704.jpg

Is the engine bay gold lined?

DSCF1705.jpg

B3LSY

mines the second yellow cupra R lol, CupraMVR see you've got 270bhp on stage 2 is that on a standard turbo?

dogs_basket

Yeah it was a great day. Bit of a brown trouser moment with George's car heading straight at us at 100mph. Brings it home when you see the reaction of the family and team all around you.

Rough merge of SCN hill (no exposure lock on point and click)
SCNMerge.jpg

And speaking of brown trouser moments:
DSCF1733.jpg

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
Well we missed a emotional day. Didin't make it due to unfortunate family circumstances.

Glad everyone had a good time.. Thanks to the usual suspects for the hospitality we have recieved at the races we managed to attend. We shall hopefully make a visit to one of next years races, even tho seat won't be there.

Hope to see some of you there.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members