difference in N75 valve's

May 25, 2004
Newport, South Wales
Never had an Issue myself. It does exactly what the 'J' does but with no issues? ...can't see it myself, I could say I had no issues with it, but then again neither did the J cause any issues for me. Hearsay.

tashacupra

Next up "twin scroll"
Jul 26, 2007
suffolk
morning all, right after having a read through this lot i got on to my local vag dealer last thing yesterday and asked for a price for a N75 value from a ur quattro turbo, i was told that all the audi 5 cylinder turbo's from that time run the same N75 value. i did ask if they had any idea what variant it is but they did not know, is there a way it can be identified from the part number? also more interestingly the price was about 54 quid plus vat, so even if the ecs value is the same as this value, at 60 quid it's not a bad price, but if there is enough interest in a group bye that should knock the price down a bit more.

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
It may not 100% be from a 5cyl audi thats just what somebody said on a forum. Another forum said the H was an older version of the J valve. The H lets more boost over the J valve apparently. That is dealer price of £54+vat though and Im sure you could get it from elsewhere cheaper and another forum were getting them for £45 from there dealers. Part number is 034906283H

tashacupra

Next up "twin scroll"
Jul 26, 2007
suffolk
right, just been on to a differente audi dealer and N75 value with part number 034906283H is from an audi 100 and the A6 and best bit is it's 41.68 plus the vat, any thought's anybody?

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
so have we come to the concluesion that this is the same as the ecs race valve ,i would like to think that its not

tashacupra

Next up "twin scroll"
Jul 26, 2007
suffolk
hi all, just a quick update, i've been in contact with alex at tts and he is going to have a look at prices etc for a possible group buy on the ECS race N75 for the mk3 ibiza, obviously it is subject to th permission from admin etc, but if succsesfull i guess there will be a group buy feller started in the relevent section. so all people interested keep your eye's open over the next week or so.

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
if you do a vagcom test on it it will click. if it dont click its knackerd

it can also be nackered if it does click tho, but if it dont click its defo nackerd

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members