difference in N75 valve's

Rick1.8t

Feb 18, 2006
Im interested too.. dependent on price of course, :) let me know if you get this sorted.

Rick

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
Looking around google it seems that it might actually just be the H version of the n75 which came on a 5cyl audi. Its more aggresive than the J. One guy had the full part number on his when he got his valve from ECS and alot of other people on different forums are saying its the H version aswell. There was even an ancient post from here that said about it.

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
Looking around google it seems that it might actually just be the H version of the n75 which came on a 5cyl audi. Its more aggresive than the J. One guy had the full part number on his when he got his valve from ECS and alot of other people on different forums are saying its the H version aswell. There was even an ancient post from here that said about it.

:think:ummm this sounds sneaky

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
Does abit. Not sure what I think about it at the moment. There were alot of posts on forums about it but whether a company would be that sly I dont know.

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
Does abit. Not sure what I think about it at the moment. There were alot of posts on forums about it but whether a company would be that sly I dont know.

i wouldnt put they by anyone who wants to make a buck