• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

jamiebennett81

Guest
I am looking to get the bonnet, front bumper and two front wings resprayed as they are totally peppered from stone chips, and as I will be polishing the rest of the car, I need the front end sorted

so does anyone know of a good body shop specialist who could do this and also possible cost?

also as I am no expert in this area, will the bumper etc all stay on the car while the job is done?

Thanks

Jamie
 
south of where dude? I'm at south California and I've been hearing good about Hamin's Paint & Body Shop. If you are in here might as well look for it.



______________________
A must look: Autopartswarehouse.com