GT3071R ibiza build thread

IbizaAlex

AKS tuning
May 11, 2008
Bedford
Yea i took my box out last nite and stripped it. Ive more had to due to stripping 2nd gear. I will get some pics up in my build section later. Its a state.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Dave, I think you need to dismantle the gearbox, I doubt they can treat all the components in a "as built" state.

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
heres my box. looks much better and doesnt corrode
darrencar003.jpg

fat_tony11

I cant wait to do my BT, I love all the taking bits appart and cleaning/painting stuff during the re build, I fitted an audi engine into my MK2 golf and it looked better than new...................for about 3 weeks, I live in cornwall, and so do many tractor owners that spread mud all over the road hmmmmmm, makes for a very dirty 'freshly painted' engine bay!

I love to see all the components stripped down and gleaming, shame it doesnt last for long :(

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
no. currently sitting with no gearbox. need to pull my finger out and get the gearset sent off to frozen solid.

ive removed it from box. just waiting for me and alex to get them done.

in no rush as i dont drive it in the wet anyway, plus my training has massive taken my interest at mo. and most of my money!! so between that and the estate not much gets done :(

new engine only done 1800miles:-o:-o:ban:

you looking for a second race car bill? :cartman: