Capper's R225

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
hi guys, this is third time lucky for this thread so wish me luck:shrug:i've been on the forum for a while now and have made some good mate's, i'm doing a thread as a diary mainly...you know, so when i'ts a 350bhp monster i can look back at the old standard days:cartman:i bought the car a year ago with 11k on the clock, i'ts now done 22k and i'm a happy man still. i've got loads of plans for the car when funds allow but running the thing alone is killing me at the moment, tax, MOT, brake pads, service and two new tyres all in 2 months[:@]i could have bought some flamming coillies with what i've spent so far:cry:

anyway here are a few pics from the psi day that Mr Dave took (cheers again bud!)
motionpic3.jpg

motionpic2.jpg

mationpic1.jpg

and here's the pic my misses sent her mate to tell him his focus ST was pants.:p
car001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
very nice and your car lol only messing mate looks good my mate got a 225r in black with white wheels

cheeky!:lol:
i think i've seen the one on here if that's him! i had thought about this meself, 'the motorsport look'. I quite like the idea of a machined finish now though, i'll be due a refurb some time next year the way the misses is going:(

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
that's always the first thing anyone suggests isn't it. gona concentrate on the handling first i think mate, still pretty happy with standard power. unless a group buy comes up at a convinient time that is:whistle:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
surely your not selling up are you phill?:confused:

The car just sits in the garage fella, its been a hard decision, but im happy for it to go. This may sound stupid, but i wont just sell it for the sake of it, it will go to someone who i think will carry on looking after it. We shall see....

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
:-o can't beleive it mate! oh well good luck! i couldn't bring meself to do it when i was thinking of selling:cry:

A lot of it is to do, with continual poor performances on the rolling road, after all the money ive spent , it is disheartening to continually get low figures, even though it drives perfectly on the road.

It might be something really simple, but ive no longer got the enthusiasm to carry on with it. Anyway with the money i can buy a hot tub !

A lot of it is to do, with continual poor performances on the rolling road, after all the money ive spent , it is disheartening to continually get low figures, even though it drives perfectly on the road.

It might be something really simple, but ive no longer got the enthusiasm to carry on with it. Anyway with the money i can buy a hot tub !

:lol: is that for the office or for home, sorry for going away from your thread

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Mate, you're not doing well with people going off topic in your threads are you!? :lol:

You know I love this car ;) Have you seen John's since it's been slammed? *subtle hint* :D

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
yes i have seen john's, looks the dogs doesn't it! *subtle hint* received loud and clear
Dave! i won't be going as low as john but a reackon a 20-25mm drop is on the cards, i don't really want the slammed look, i just wanna get rid of the gap between the wheel and arch so it looks a bit more poised and ready for action!