hid's in angel eyes

gazb1409

just to clear something up i have read on here is that alot of people are saying you cannot fit hid's into angel eyes on a leon mk1 without modifying the angel eyes well just to clear that up i have fitted them into my angel eyes without any messing around what so every it took me around 10 mins to fit without bogding it up the ballasts are tucked away really nice will upload some pics very soon

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
i had hid's in my angels (mk2 biza)but found the vision to be abysmal,they looked ok and around london seemed fine however a lot of unlit lane driving in bedfordshire and a few near misses i was forced to reconsider and have gone back to standard headlights with hid's in :(

hope yours are all good though and you don't encounter the same issues.for the record despite the argument about them running at lower temps etc i do have what seems to be a heat dip in the angels exactly where they project????

gazb1409

well hopefully mine wont melt lol but they seem to light the road up better than the standard lights so up 2 press all good

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
wicked! must be something different in the leon angels :shrug: as few people i know that have had the angels on the bizas have said the projection is shocking whatever bulbs you use and i'd be inclined to agree! get the pics up!

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
You just need to make the bulb hole a bit bigger so the bulb fits through, i took the whole light assembly apart as i was doing other things to the lights but you can do it with out doing this, i used a dremel type tool to grind the medal away, its not to difficult.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.