arosa headlights.

weemanno1

Jul 11, 2009
i have a problem... i need to take my headlights out so i can change the bulbs and re seal the headlights.... is there an easy way to do this and how do i go about doing it??.... am i right in saying even to change the side light bulbs i need to take the headlamps out? :cartman:

CatB1

Nov 19, 2003
Manchester
www.freeserve.com
i have a problem... i need to take my headlights out so i can change the bulbs and re seal the headlights.... is there an easy way to do this and how do i go about doing it??.... am i right in saying even to change the side light bulbs i need to take the headlamps out? :cartman:

Managed to change the passenger side light bulb without taking the headlight out once. Last time I changed them though I found it quicker to take the headlights out, but you will have to undo the bolts that hold the wing on & remove the bolts that hold the front bumper to the scuttle panel (not remove the wing or bumper, just remove the bolts). It gives enough flex then to pull the headlight out.

Pete

weemanno1

Jul 11, 2009
solved popped them out re sealed them and changed the side lights for led's!! so wont go ever again lol :) ... and the side lights just pull out with some force!! :)..

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise