• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

johntheboy

Full Member
Mar 25, 2006
237
0
Teesside - North East
Had the emmisions/diagnostics light come on and stay on but the car was running fine. Just so happened to be after i was running the car on this new fangled high octane diesel, so im guessing it could be something simple. But if anyone can point me in the right direction id be most appreciative.

Thanks.
 
Heater plug number one faulty ? Tho I have read of problems with the loom which could give the error. Change the plug first and see if that resolves it.
 
Heater plug number one faulty ? Tho I have read of problems with the loom which could give the error. Change the plug first and see if that resolves it.

This is going to sound really dumb but Ive no idea what it is I'm supposed to be replacing or what it actually is? If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it! Thanks!