Jetex or blueflame for LC

Jan 11, 2009
bstoke
Ok chaps thinking about either a jetex or blueflame 6x4 oval for my LC. If anyone has one of these and has some really good pics and info please add a post, don't mean to be rude to the LCR chaps but LC pic's only as blueflame have none on their site :(

Jan 11, 2009
bstoke
I have a powerflow already but am looking at these two as they are a bigger bore didn't like the service at powerflow Bournemouth so try to avoid them if you are looking for a powerflow

Jan 11, 2009
bstoke
Jan 11, 2009
bstoke
No probs, probably won't be able to get them up 'till tomorrow though, will be dark when I get home but got the day off tomorrow so will try and remember !

Cheers will look forward to seeing them , dnt mean to be a pain but could I have 1 looking straight into the exhaust aswell. I know it's pretty hard to hide a small hole ( internal diameter ) inside a big oval but some companies seem to pull it off better than others.

Cheers will look forward to seeing them , dnt mean to be a pain but could I have 1 looking straight into the exhaust aswell. I know it's pretty hard to hide a small hole ( internal diameter ) inside a big oval but some companies seem to pull it off better than others.

yeah sure no problem...that was one of the reasons I went for the Jetex (among others) as the hole is hidden pretty well!

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
I have the piper turbo back system but its not on the car yet, it is 2.5" and was recomended by Will at P-torque as he has had good figures from them. i have read the ideal is 2.75" for up to 300bhp and 3" if you are going bigger power.

Last edited:
What were your other reasons mate

Main one was that I preferred the squared oval look.

Other than that I spoke to Will at p-torque a lot about them, as Phillc says he recommends the Piper but also the Jetex, was a combination of quality (seems better than the Milltek for example) and also the sound, as I was after something quite subtle!

Jan 11, 2009
bstoke
Like the look of your ride phillc very nice, I'm guessing that the 2.5" is good for approx 280 if 2.75" is good for 300. Are you planning small changes to your LCR as you said you chose the 2.5"

Jetex pics

Here you go mate! The pics make it look a little like the exhaust is a tad on the piss....that's because it is! It's noting to do with the exhaust, just a dodgy hanger that I need to fix (rubber is worn) so don't worry about that!

P1010329.jpg

P1010330.jpg

P1010331.jpg

P1010332.jpg

P1010333.jpg

Hope they help a bit!

;)

Edit - last one looks crap as a load of road salt has got on there that I need to clean out. Usually looks better than that!