AndrewJB's Mk2 Leon FR 2.0 16V TDI "Der Rote Baron"

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yep i carn't wait

Poverty - Driving using a mobile phone while going round a roundabout is also a bannable offence lol

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Few pics from Ultimate Dubs

59b790b5.jpg

72ed7400.jpg

9e06add2.jpg

SAM_0552.jpg

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Well today was the day! Early start up at 6am and left at 7am got to JBS @ Chesterfield at 9:30am, Dropped the car off and got the bus into Chesterfield to do some shopping!

Returned at around 15:30, Car was parked outside with a nice new Milltek Exhaust, Paid me outstanding money and was handed two RR Graphs:

Before
img019.jpg

After
img018.jpg

Just as i was about to leave the guy from behind reception said somebody's on the phone for you, I was like who?, The Manager from JBS Wanted a word! Basically hes the guy who has developed the code etc for this and just wanted to have a chat tell me whats whats etc which i thought was very nice

So i went outside and started the car, Straight away i could hear a burble from the exhaust which wasn't there before

Car goes like stink now, I didnt even use the full rev range on the way home, Went back on the cat and fiddle road and had a few quick blasts but was restricted due to lots of vans

The Milltek Non-Resonated also offers some noise when under load, Nothing Chavvy or even Petrol sounding but it sounds better

To top the whole day off JBS's Demo Leon also has the Porsche Brakes i want :VSad: oh and me Log Book finally arrived today :D

So whats next? well i think Brake upgrade and Quickshifters are going to happen in next 2-3 months then....Nothing

I will then be saving for a Phase2 kit which will most likely consist of Hybrid Turbo, Injectors, LSD ,Clutch and Flywheel and some uprated mounts etc which hopefully will push it over 300bhp but that will be in 2011

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yeah BTCC, looking at getting to a couple this year. Don't know any of you lot but if i just get a camping ticket I'm sure i won't miss you all!

Or you could just camp with the rest of us :bleh:

I will attend most of them Excluding Thruxton and Knockhill

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members