Barmy Army 2010

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
I'll be attending (quite) a few

Might try and get to Thruxton

Will be at the Rock, Silverstone, Brands, Snetty, Donny (if somebody fills the really big potholes in), and if my week in Bonny Scotland falls right, might look at Knockhill

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
The Seat BA , can now be found on Facebook, so if anyone has any pictures relating to this , please join up and post away.

Thanks.

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
Well after missing last season out completely due to births, deaths and weddings. We Will aim to get at least one in this year, hopefully!

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Got my DISCOUNTED Thruxton tickets (courtesy of YRC.... thanx Hannah ;) Sign up now if you haven't done it already) and now the Sun's out really looking forward todusting off the flags and self-basting at the complex. :redface:

I'm going on Saturday as well to cheer Fulvio on. Have persuaded my work to do a little Sponsorship so may not be able to do the usual convoy in on Sunday morning but watch this space.

Are the Barmy Army camping as usual? :drunk:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Got my DISCOUNTED Thruxton tickets (courtesy of YRC.... thanx Hannah ;) Sign up now if you haven't done it already) and now the Sun's out really looking forward todusting off the flags and self-basting at the complex. :redface:

I'm going on Saturday as well to cheer Fulvio on. Have persuaded my work to do a little Sponsorship so may not be able to do the usual convoy in on Sunday morning but watch this space.

Are the Barmy Army camping as usual? :drunk:

Indeed we are, with the added bonus of bank holiday weekend, we shall be making the trek down on the Friday, and having 2 days on it !!!!!!!

I think I'm going to try and do a deal with Alka Seltzer for you unruley bunch!

My head hurts just thinking about it.

Also...massive thanks to you all! Really looking forward to seeing you - match sticks propping open eyes by then I think....late nights...long days....stickers, and gearboxes and every other chuffin thing that needs sorted by the 3rd!

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
Indeed we are, with the added bonus of bank holiday weekend, we shall be making the trek down on the Friday, and having 2 days on it !!!!!!!

I don't remember agreeing to 2 days on it, was I drunk when that decision was made?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Weather forecast for this this weekend...... SEVERE........ Snow / Sleat/ Rain..........

Perfect for camping I say ! :wtf:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.