Visibility problems with dash reflection on sunny day.

chadwell

Hello All

My wife just got a 2006 Leon 1.6SE. She keeps complaining that when its a sunny day she finds it really hard to see through the windscreen with the glare from the top of the dash.

Any similar problems or even better some solutions. ( Apart from painting the dash with matt black paint!!):whistle:

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Although my car is different i had this problem when i first got it. The dealer i bought the car from had used dash shine on it which creates glare. Clean this stuff off with some fairy liquid, did the trick on mine!

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Mine has a nice coating on the top of it, it works wonders with the glare. I think it's called 'dust' or 'muck' or 'filth' or some other description that my other half calls it.

I don't know who makes it, it kind of came with the car...

:D

lesinge2k

Feb 18, 2009
Uttoxeter
Mine has a nice coating on the top of it, it works wonders with the glare. I think it's called 'dust' or 'muck' or 'filth' or some other description that my other half calls it.

I don't know who makes it, it kind of came with the car...

:D

starting to see a new product development coming to life :D

paulfs

Nov 10, 2009
New Forest, HANTS
Have the same problem, taken too using ArmorAll Dashboard Wipes - Matt Finish & not buffing or polishing, just about keeps the edge off the glare.
Must admit tho' sunglasses work best :)

black J

i get it from the seat logo on the steeringwheel :p
is there anyway of getting that logo of? want to paint it :lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise