Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

vikki

Apr 9, 2009
Beverley, Nr Hull
Im sure probably 3 months ago you beeped at me as i went flying on by on the motorway. But your not from anywhere near where i saw you. Maybe you have an identical counterpart, with the same taste in ibizas. But not the same wheels.

This could of been me if there was any shows on at the time, he used to have black azev As on so that might of been the different wheels. If not there is also Brummy who has the same colour mk2 so would more likely of been him!!

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Nah it was a girl driving so not brummy. Not many shows around the exeter area either. Think it mustve just been another one.

vngtx

just got kinky kiwi through her MOT with ease so thought id give her a wash and wax :)

IMAG0161.jpg

vngtx

bit off topic but when is the next big mk2 meet? id quite like to get some rolling shots of my kiwi :)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Vince, If they last that long , then its possibly next spring at SpringFest at the Pod.
it'll be end of season show wise pretty soon, so its wrap them up in blankets over-winter and see how they survive till spring, methinks...

vngtx

that long? ill be there but i will be driving just the chassis as the body work would of rusted away to nothing.

old 'uns

Modern Life is Rubbish...
Mar 20, 2003
walsall
Visit site
Just a few of mine as it stands now...

44809_442158348728_508118728_4791949_3227715_n.jpg

i could live with the Green/Pink combo, but Bonnet Bra's..nah. they look like someones left a massage mat.

not that i do shows or ought but hopefully 'snotty' will be gone soon as well, trying to persuade OH that we need a trackday car, not working :)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
sounds like a plan.
im leaning towards a Leon as a runaround (either that or im being swayed by four rings, the letter A and the number 3 anyways ;) )

Last edited:

old 'uns

Modern Life is Rubbish...
Mar 20, 2003
walsall
Visit site
i'd love to keep it, i really would but with a 202k C5 est as work car, 'snotty' as a spare/work car, the Beat as a W/E , summer tourer to Le Mans & the Leon on the way it gets a bit expensive!

'specially as at the moment i'm the only driver :rolleyes:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise