Leon Fr - Blue Boy

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
awesome!

im loving this one dude! gorgeous colour, and looks great with just the Aero rear bumper! i was enquiring about getting a full kit, bit i think i may change my mind now ive seen this! and as it also, cuts down greatly on costs!

will look the nuts lowered!

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
awesome!

will look the nuts lowered!

thanks for nice comments......its appreciated

re the lowering well, i did worry that sportlines would be too low.... and would cause me loads of probs with the many speed bumps around here, but so far been over several different types at the sensible speed and it clears...and yes the car does look loads better, the 18" now fill the arches lovely, the front is about 10mm lower than rear, looks good. intended to get some pics last weekend but too much work on, playing with my lads corsa arctic....lol

will get some taken and upload soon

oh and the revo stage 1 thats now on, provides another kick.....surprised a few boy racers who tried it on .... lol

few more things, minor too do, reg plates need changin and was thinking or 15mm spacers to push out filling arches even more, not sure we shall see.

this is all therapy and part of my second childhood...........lol

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
nice looking car mate i like the colour im thinking of getting my roof vinyl wrapped what are the costs for this?:D

as i had various bits wrapped didnt get a detailed breakdown but this was around £160

and if i had choice again ...... yup would have it done.

be careful on your choice certain finishes will highlight paint blips more that others......satin back so far is soooooo easy to clean and contrasts great with gloss paint.

if weather holds and time allows this weekend will be uploading some more pics as car looks even better now lowered on sportlines.

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
nice looking car mate i like the colour im thinking of getting my roof vinyl wrapped what are the costs for this?:D

just noticed your location.......one thing i will say is seagulls, wont they make a nasty mess of a black roof??

j-mac

car looks very nice mate !! are the wind deflectors from ebay ? was looking at a set but unsure
j-mac

wuhseer

Jun 16, 2011
Worcestershire
love the contrast between satin black and the blue paintwork. really work well together. Plus thinking about doing the same as yourself with the tinting and wrapping. Respect

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
well more money just spent.....

two bridgestones on front wearing a bit close, so off they come and because of lowering got a four wheel alignment done (apparently readout showed they werent too far off but i can feel hell of difference on the drive and under heavy brake) and two uniroyal rainsport 2 on the front......lovely tread but they dont have the nice lip as the bridgestones, protecting the alloys.... just need to watch kerb more...lol

also the vibration at 80-85 mph was due to nearside wheel being slightly buckled, so now moved to back, and steering is now rock steady that is until the next big pothole is hit.

and i will get some more pics done.......just finding the time..........as it looks much better lower to the floor.

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
just a couple more .... still not as good quality pic as i want

20110908_184useup.jpg

and pic of my rear...lol

20110908_176useup.jpg

and sittling nice an low on sportlines

20110908_200.jpg

think next purchase may be a set of spacers just to fill out the arches a tad more

BumbleJC

Aug 24, 2011
Derby
I think the aero on the back looks nice, and the matt-like finish on top looks good too.

Did you say the interior is leather? I know you can get it as an after sales thing with Seat and the LCR has the quilted interior, do they do it as an option to buy as well? I'd love to see some pics of it.

Car looks ace mate.

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
BumbleJC;3626533 Did you say the interior is leather? I know you can get it as an after sales thing with Seat and the LCR has the quilted interior said:
indeed inside is leather....with the good old Fr badge embroidered into the seats.

like i said need some more pics, of he detail will see what i can do when back from jollies

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
looks really good that thinking about getting some carbon on my white FR mirror caps, rear diffuser, pillar plastic and front chrome grill they guys who did yours are in Mansfield not too far from me I'll have to give them a ring.

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
looks really good that thinking about getting some carbon on my white FR mirror caps, rear diffuser, pillar plastic and front chrome grill they guys who did yours are in Mansfield not too far from me I'll have to give them a ring.

can recommend PWPRO.....

mention you saw my post on the forum......just mention car details and watch the frisky dog there...lol

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
well black vinyl has now gone and has been replaced by a good quality respray....yup mirror gloss black, roof, front valence and tad on rear.

lowered on eibach pro's and a revo remap, makes one nice ride.

pics to be uploaded when the sun shines

will i swop for a new FR ...... nah

Jay_Kav

Apr 19, 2017
Plastic quarter windows

Hi..... where did you buy the plastic quarter windows from please?

cheers

PEZ125

Nov 7, 2016
Sweet Leon pal and that blue is stunning don't see many in that colour:rock: Has it been lowered?

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise