Leon Fr - Blue Boy

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
just a few pics of motor as purchased.....few added bits on exterior. no engine mods - yet!! inside all leather...

sideUP.jpg

side2UP.jpg

rearUP.jpg

frontangleUP.jpg

rear2UP.jpg

frontUP.jpg

just had some cosmetics done.......so will up some pics as we go on

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
an update

20110728_45.jpg

with a bit of detail added, some satin black wrap and heavily tinted windows

20110728_43.jpg

20110728_42.jpg

will take some better ones this weekend......

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
thanks for comment

bit more to do......revo stage 1 and the obligatory sportlines........

as stated will take some better pics weekend as the from wrapping looks nice and the rear debadged looks pretty too...

Jussi4

Looks good, only thing that caught my eye was the tinting in small front windows. Maybe good here with so much black. When I get my white fr I will definetly think about wrapping the roof. Request for rear spoiler pics, too =)

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
will get some better pics for you soon so you can see the overall effect.....does give the car a menacing look.....which was intention, sad i know.....the intended lowering will add to that as well i suspect.

the rear spoiler is part wrapped, the front has had some work done too as the pics will show.

the wrapping and tinting was done by this guy

http://www.pwpro.co.uk/cars/

worth a look at website....does some very nice work, well i am more than happy

C14IRE

Jul 4, 2011
Saintfield
Stunning car :) I love this colour if I hadnt of got white this would of been preference :) really like what you did with the rear windows :)

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
Stunning car :) I love this colour if I hadnt of got white this would of been preference :) really like what you did with the rear windows :)

just think getting heavy tint on wodows and wrappiing quarter lights on a whit leon would look stuning --- you could even push for a gloss wrapped roof...........

whole lot around £330-ish

but then again your ride is enviable............stunner --- want to swap ?

Last edited:

McDubber1

Jun 29, 2007
East Lothian
Are you going to be fitting the aero front bumper? Doesn't look right with the standard front bumper and the aero kit. Surely the wrapping of the front qurters is pretty dangerous as i'm guessing you can't see through there anymore? I find sometimes visibility can be poor anyway, i think that's an accident waiting to happen. It's a really nice car in a gorgeous colour but as you've probably guessed i'm not a fan of the vinyl on the windows and it need the aero front bumper to complete the aero look.

Just my opinion mind and you can do what the hell you like cos it's your car:D

Mcleon

Smart :) are the back handle window and the front windows tinted or is this a spray ?

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
Are you going to be fitting the aero front bumper? Doesn't look right with the standard front bumper and the aero kit. Surely the wrapping of the front qurters is pretty dangerous as i'm guessing you can't see through there anymore? I find sometimes visibility can be poor anyway, i think that's an accident waiting to happen. It's a really nice car in a gorgeous colour but as you've probably guessed i'm not a fan of the vinyl on the windows and it need the aero front bumper to complete the aero look.

Just my opinion mind and you can do what the hell you like cos it's your car:D

hey appreciate your comments thats what posts are all about

re the aero front .... nah have winter pack and this front too me balances just nice.

re wrapping the front quarter lights....they are that small and restricted anyway by large interior framework you cant see out anyway....dont think they are really to be looked out of..lol - only there for styling. so no lost vision at all.

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
Looks well nice mate.

How come you got rid of the standard FR wheels?? Or did they come with those alloys?

it came with those seat branded wheels - like the black but may change the style to less spokes, we shall see.... :think:

SilverFiRe

Jul 5, 2011
East Midlands
Very nice looking dude, love the colour and like what you've done with the appearance already. The wrapping looks great with the black wheels and everything... I love the menacing look too :)

S.E.C.T.

kiss my face
Jun 14, 2009
The North
I think speed blue looks surprisingly good with silver wheels - I never ever thought I would say I liked silver wheels until I got this combination! I had contemplated the white and blue combo but after seeing it in the flesh it didnt look so food. Saying all this tho black with the speed blue looks awesome :thumbup:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise