LawrieIbizaMk4's Bocanegra...sold!

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
5ec57f11-30b9-7af6.jpg

Forgot to upload a pic of these...not entirely happy with the way they look so might just order the Lockwood ones

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Yea that's why I wanted one :'(

I wanted to get a variable thingy turbo so I could get the sound you do from a drifter when they kick of it doesnt dump it sounds like 4-5 dumps one after another lol

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Really Like what you've done so far car looks awesome! I'm more than positive I passed you on the M8 last weekend though just at the braehead on ramps.

Will look even better with the skirts and spoiler are fitted. Touch-ups put out great work and have worked on 3 of my cars now so i doubt you'll be disappointed. I'll be going there soon to get my spoiler fitted once its delivered.

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Really Like what you've done so far car looks awesome! I'm more than positive I passed you on the M8 last weekend though just at the braehead on ramps.

Will look even better with the skirts and spoiler are fitted. Touch-ups put out great work and have worked on 3 of my cars now so i doubt you'll be disappointed. I'll be going there soon to get my spoiler fitted once its delivered.

Can't have been me mate I was in Alton towers last weekend, could have been the week before though? Either that or someone is cruising about in my car when I'm away lol! Love the colour of yours mate, I was really close to buying a speed blue Cupra from Newcastle before I spotted the boc.

As for touch ups it had to be them that did the work purely on their good local reputation, William seems like a good guy as well despite being very busy lol can't wait to get them fitted :p

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Now that you mention it is was the week before as i remember it being sunny and it hasnt been like that in a while lol. Didnt really get the chance to clock the reg as i was in a hurry at the time. It just stood out as ive not seen many cupras about glasgow.

Newcastle is where i got mine from lol its was between that and a white boc in preston. So glad i went for blue though. Think white would drive me nuts trying to keep it clean.

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
Yeah i couldn't afford the skirts at the moment because the insurance is up for renewal in sept and at a grand i thought i best get saving! Lol so i added on the diffuser while its there for £60 :) you are right about the fog surrounds, i think ill do them myself though and them 2 side bits on the rear bumper :)

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Now that you mention it is was the week before as i remember it being sunny and it hasnt been like that in a while lol. Didnt really get the chance to clock the reg as i was in a hurry at the time. It just stood out as ive not seen many cupras about glasgow.

Newcastle is where i got mine from lol its was between that and a white boc in preston. So glad i went for blue though. Think white would drive me nuts trying to keep it clean.

Does your reg end in ENE by any chance? If so then thus the one I was looking at :D

I was there the weekend before squandering money on a camera so it probably was me :D white isn't nearly as bad as my last two cars which were both black :| I swear I will never own a black car again it was murder to keep clean!

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Yeah i couldn't afford the skirts at the moment because the insurance is up for renewal in sept and at a grand i thought i best get saving! Lol so i added on the diffuser while its there for £60 :) you are right about the fog surrounds, i think ill do them myself though and them 2 side bits on the rear bumper :)

A grand for insurance? I'm only 400 at 22 years old that was the selling point for me as it was a third of the cost of y Cupra tdi :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members