Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th November

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
See you all there. I'll be bringing the Diesel that has arch gap worse than OJ.

Cupra and VR6 are undergoing transplantation ops ;-)

Hate you.

You bringing your rub strip dude? I'll be getting a new one soon myself, so could do both at the same time. ALSO!!! What colour do you want it done? Or shall I leave it for you to prime etc?

toddygti

Sep 9, 2007
Folkestone, Kent
I won't be this week chap. Won't have the front end off and prepped by then, am in no rush. It'd only need to be left sanded, I'd prime and paint when I do the whole car.
Will bring brakes with me for you though ;-)

Mitchell ibiza

Ill go dunno anyone on this forum yet so good way to meet you

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Look forwars to seeing u guys all again...if things pan out correctly i should becoming in a convoy.of four cars...2 ibizas.2 leons but wont know till next week

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
I won't be this week chap. Won't have the front end off and prepped by then, am in no rush. It'd only need to be left sanded, I'd prime and paint when I do the whole car.
Will bring brakes with me for you though ;-)

:D Sorry, got so excited I forgot to reply >_< No worries though, looking forward to seeing your car done (and will need to speak about spraying mine ;))

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
I better buy 2 boxes of Xmas chocs lol.looking like a good meet. Hope the weathers ok unlike tonight!! Hammering down here!!!!

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Looks like i'm coming to this with seatleon2012 as ive moved near the area now :) be good to meet some of you as been on here a while now.
Most awesome! Will keep an eye out for you. Where have you moved to?
Call this meet Butter

Coz we're on a roll!
*back away slowly* ....Riiiight there.

In all seriousness though, looks like its going to be an awesome meet! Shame my camera's broke >_<

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members