What did you and your MK2 do today?

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Itll fly through andy!! :)

Should do mate. It's in at David Cooks in Chaddy.

I've also told them to check the 4 wheel alignment on the hunter machine and the tracking.
I'm gonna mention the mouldy bonnet insulation to them when I'm there and see if they'll do the fix under warranty as it's 3 years old on 10th Jan, see what they say.
I've asked Dave @ Sere for his best price on the armrest.
Feel the need to splash some cash on the car lol

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Picked these up for the leon from south wales!!
ysa8urum.jpg

Also had a lil play with a mk2 fl fr leon in white on the motorway.

Very tired but the car managed around 48mpg not too show if that's good but happy with it lol
Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
Sweet OEM+ for the win! great savings too! Stage2+ is the way forward :whistle:

Thats the plan, but im in no rush. in the middle of buying a house so there are other priorities at the moment! soon as its all settled down, ill get the the next requirements done!

X cupra

Nov 4, 2012
Oxford
I fitted some decals to the side of the car....same as benjic2 has done.....really liked them on his so i had to give it a go and love it

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
I fitted some decals to the side of the car....same as benjic2 has done.....really liked them on his so i had to give it a go and love it

This may sound stupid, lol im assuming the slots under your grill is because yours is a FL ?

i think its a real good finishing feature!

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
Hi yea all the FL cupras have the slots under the grille :)

im right by saying the bumpers dont fit Pre FL though, as the lights or something are different?
which is gay! first time i saw the slots, i wish i waited longer and for a FL! just finish the looks imo.

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
so i dropped mums A6 off at home and picked up the Leon. she hasnt been moved in over a week.

missed my leon although the Audi is a different class. guess thats the difference between a 18k car and a 50k car.

steering is soo heavy compared. managed to get 33.6 mpg on way home :D

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
2012-12-301350071_zpsd420c77d.jpg

A pic of the decals

Looks smashing mate :)

I like what you have done with the skirts too they flow well with the front splitter, did the body shop spray them while they where on the car?

Get a readers ride set up ;)

Have you had your windows tinted too?

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members