What small modifications have you added to your Leon?

skk

Jul 14, 2014
LED interior lights
LED reversing light
Fan heated washers
Cargo net
Carpet into storage compartments ( under drivers and codrivers seat, glovebox, under climate control unit, handrest, near the steering wheel )

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Hi Craig

Not a great fan of Black on Black if i am honest (although clean tyres really help the look) but your car looks good, really like the spolier and the engine looks clean - getting pretty rare now too.

Rob

Last edited:

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hi Craig

Not a great fan of Black on Black if i am honest (although clean tyres really help the look) but your car looks good, really like the spolier and the engine looks clean - getting pretty rare now too.

Rob

Yeh I agree, car looks good in black but would look better with silver/titanium wheels I think.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
If you're talking about raising them up a bit, I turned mine 180 degrees round and found they were amazing, but I thought perhaps a little too high for other road users, so went 90 degrees back down... think its a good compromise. might help you get an idea of how far to adjust them first time round.
I gave mine just over a quarter of a turn, they do seem better, got the GF to drive behind me whilst I was in Pi55rat , no glare , nor approaching the other way ( we had nowt to do last night ;) ) I'll see how they are on a few night drives.

Aardvark

Apr 24, 2014
Leeds, Yorkshire
4 rubber mats on top of my carpet mats, a cheap vinyl load cover on my load area carpet, rubber anti slip and anti rattle sheet in the glove box and under seat storage, additional pneumatic lumbar support in the drivers seat, lots of wax and tons of love ;)

Last edited:

nljungstrand

May 13, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
LEDs in all interior lights
Soft carpets
Cupra pedal-covers
Audi exclusive aluminium gearknob
Oil- and coolant-covers from Porsche
Tinted foglights matte black
Black vinyl on the front bumper
Floor lights for the backseat

rootbeer

Apr 9, 2014
LEDs in all interior lights
Soft carpets
Cupra pedal-covers
Audi exclusive aluminium gearknob
Oil- and coolant-covers from Porsche
Tinted foglights matte black
Black vinyl on the front bumper
Floor lights for the backseat

How did you install floor lights for the back seats? What did you use and how to install?

Also do you have any pics?

johnnyd2003

Jun 14, 2009
north east (boldon colliery)
So far on mine I have

Wrapped various bits gloss black (roof badge grille rear badge part of the front bumper)
Had all outside lights fly eyed
Debadged the rear leon letters
All interior lights changed to red led bulbs also added red led strips in the foot well
Had some features activated (needle sweep alarm chirp cornering fogs lap timer rear lights as drls)
A dtuk tuning box

There the little changes made that to me make it a bit more personal
a244cd1e06268d7f42a3807fbe816486.jpg

e79766cd7f8071d33ecbff2adbad0382.jpg

concerned cat

Nov 30, 2014
Huddersfield UK
Fan washers.
Rubber mats.
Load liner.
Bumper protector (clear film).
Sunglasses holders fitted.
Painted hubs & disc edges.
Cupra pedals.
Rear DRL's.
Needle sweep.
Comfort blinkers altered to 5.
Carbon FIS instrument.
Heated rear window down to 2 minutes.
Stop/start disabled.
Cornering fogs enabled.
Folding mirrors immediately on locking.
Alarm chirp.
Lap timer.

Last edited:

concerned cat

Nov 30, 2014
Huddersfield UK
been busy:)

Yes, I suppose I have, in between tidying an 08 Sporka we've just bought. The only job I have in mind is to paint the brake calipers. I'm very surprised how shabby they look after 6000 miles & four months! The car is Technic Grey & I'm really not sure what colour to do them.

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.