• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
I like the idea of virtual dashes. There are some cracking examples out there isln Audi's and Mercedes, albeit the most expensive ones.

Be interested to know what capabilities the seat one has
 
I find it a nice touch.
You can have the classic display - std look speedo & rev counter with the info screen in the middle.
The info screen can be changed like the pre VC cars but can also have the map displayed in it
Then you can have other views where info is shown in the middle of the rev counter and speedo.
I like this view - I have mpg since refuel in one and the current song from my media in the other.
You also have the view change button where the whole display can become the map with just a digital speedo showing.
All In all a nice display to use.
 
  • Like
Reactions: N8KOW
I find it a nice touch.
You can have the classic display - std look speedo & rev counter with the info screen in the middle.
The info screen can be changed like the pre VC cars but can also have the map displayed in it
Then you can have other views where info is shown in the middle of the rev counter and speedo.
I like this view - I have mpg since refuel in one and the current song from my media in the other.
You also have the view change button where the whole display can become the map with just a digital speedo showing.
All In all a nice display to use.
I just know when we get the new 300 I'm going to get a call from t'wife wailing that she's 'lost the speedo' or something similiar...
 
  • Like
Reactions: black_sheep