OBDeleven modifications

Deleted member 103408

@ Damo H not seen that personally but do a compare between yours and his and see what needs changing (or PM me the files and I will do the compare if its easier).

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
@ Damo H not seen that personally but do a compare between yours and his and see what needs changing (or PM me the files and I will do the compare if its easier).
You sir are a gent. His car has lots of options mine doesn’t. And I have the digital dash. So not sure how that will compare. I’ll ask @paddy6789 on Sunday.

Need to work out how to disable the fog lights completely too, as they’re going to be going soon!

Reactions: paddy6789

Deleted member 103408

Fog lights on my car are Leuchte12@ Leuchte13 logically all you have to do is set everything to not active.

Reactions: Damo H

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Sorry if this is covered. Is there a way to turn stop start off by default. But be able to turn it back on with the button? @paddy6789’s R is already that way round.

I’d like the coding for this too. Would like my stop start disable but able to switch it on if and when I want it.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
This is why...

mvimg_20180222_153306.jpg

...just without the copper!

Deleted member 103408

So you are going back to the original MK3 No fogs for the MK3 - I approve :)

And the new cars lights are supposed to be very very good.

Reactions: Damo H

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I know you can buy hardware that does this but lets do a comparison and see if we can find anything.
On the 280 I didn;t mind it so much, but on the Carbon, my god is it annoying. Engine turns off just before I stop quite a bit. On the 280, it would only turn off at 0mph and if i was pressing the brake pedal hard enough.

Deleted member 103408

Well stage one, get @paddy6789 to turn it off, will take about 5 seconds to do with the app.

And get paddy to pm me the settings so I can start to look at it.

Reactions: paddy6789

Deleted member 103408

Well then problem solved but you are obviously unhappy with it so get it coded off it is just a one button fix. You might even be able to do it using Carista if you still have it.

Bloopeta

Oct 27, 2018
Probably already been mentioned, but to save scrolling through the full thread, do you have to use the official dongle with the app? Or can you connect with any?