VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
anyone in the greater manchester/north west area with vagcom or similar that can read error codes on my 2008 ibiza? i have a check engine light on atm, and my EPC light comes on occasionally and im wondering whats going on because if i switch my car off and on again, the light turns off

edit: just bought a fake £4 vagcom cable and disc from ebay :ban:

Last edited:

Lurcio

Jan 3, 2019
VAG-COM help needed, I'm in Cheshire area. The ESP light is coming on now permanently and also on odd occasions the glow plug symbol will flash then go out. Appreciate any help with VAG -COM to possibily diagnose the problem. Could be a couple of bevvies in it for any help if thats any incentive. :cheers:

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
is there no one on here with vagcom in the NW area? i need some error codes checking and wanted to change coding for two things. i bought a cheap one from ebay but it keeps saying its not activated -.-

i will drive to you and compensate you for your time

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
can ODB11 see a log of error codes, even if my check engine light dissapears? hope we can arrange this cause i dont wanna pay £20 just for the scan from this dude on ebay
I can see and clear errors for each module - it should show errors as long as they've not been cleared manually

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
I can see and clear errors for each module - it should show errors as long as they've not been cleared manually
oh because in that case i think it would be worth buying my own error code reader. i thought they could only see an error if the check engine light was on. are those sub £50 ones on amazon sufficient for what i want to do?

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2019
Genuine Fully Registered HEX-CAN-USB. from Ross-Tech. Based in Bridlington, East Yorkshire. Can do all coding, have the Beta 11.2.0 software so can even access the VW LT Vans! lol

PM if any assistance needed at all...
Hi cdpdesign, do you still have your vcds in Brid?
Im in Beverley and been desperately looking for somebody local with a little knowledge and a vcds....
Thanks in advance!

Apr 12, 2019
Well, things that I know of:
Service due light turning off
Diagram for reversing sensors opening
fault codes checking
anything else you can do!
Am I allowed to post an email or something to converse privately?

cdpdesign

Jul 13, 2010
Well, things that I know of:
Service due light turning off
Diagram for reversing sensors opening
fault codes checking
anything else you can do!
Am I allowed to post an email or something to converse privately?

Send me a PM..

Markyt

Jun 17, 2017
Erm... There will be vcds and obdeleven at the Trax meet buddy if that helps
Ok mate yea that helps also got question I lowered my car but the headlight now sit to low is there anyway they can be adjusted do you know?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ok mate yea that helps also got question I lowered my car but the headlight now sit to low is there anyway they can be adjusted do you know?
A few guys have done the same with xenons on MK2's at the meet but I'm not sure personally as mines stock haha we can sort you out or point you in the direction I'm sure

Markyt

Jun 17, 2017
A few guys have done the same with xenons on MK2's at the meet but I'm not sure personally as mines stock haha we can sort you out or point you in the direction I'm sure
Ok great it's just starting to be a pain when driving in dark as cant see nothing do you know of any good little mods with the vcds or obdeleven bud

Aug 25, 2019
Full vcds in retford notts

Guys, ive been asked quite a few times now to do scanning/logging for members on here

seeing as theres no user map for vcds im posting to say i have full vcds in retford notts for users who need scanning, logging, features doing

any models can be done upto present date

available most days.....pm or call/txt me on 07958937929

cheers
How much to scan my car mate

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise