What made you Mad today?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Thank god you just posted that @Legojon, I couldn’t sleep last night because of @Nathan Penny’s post. I needed reassurance that the big fella was real. I try to stay awake every year to catch a glimpse of him but he’s all ways one step ahead of the game and I miss him. Even had a mince pie in my hand one year and he took a bite and I didn’t feel a thing.

It makes sense when you think of it logically. Either I raided the credit card and spent the money on car parts and camera equipment for myself for xmas. Or Santa bought it all for me and I haven't spent a penny!!

Rooster

Oct 27, 2018
Yorkshire
Swapped the steel spare wheel for a full size alloy, repacked all the gubbins in the wheel, vacuumed the boot out, locked the car, walked back into the garage...........................................................................................and noticed the tyre valve cap on the floor that i forgot to put back on after inflating the tyre :censored:

Reactions: BadBoy03

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Car insurance renewal turned up, higher than last year despite some ncb, called to ask for best deal and it went down £95 ish, now below best quote from comparison sites, naturally I said yes, so I suppose I smiled too.
Why do Admiral have their call centre in Canada? Are they on poverty wages there?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Not mad so much as cry. Got a stone caught between the brake guard and brake disc. It sounded like I'd just run over a shopping trolley. Couldn't get it out... so top tip, rammed it in reverse and that got rid of it (with an equally blood curdling sound).

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Not mad so much as cry. Got a stone caught between the brake guard and brake disc. It sounded like I'd just run over a shopping trolley. Couldn't get it out... so top tip, rammed it in reverse and that got rid of it (with an equally blood curdling sound).
Hate it when that happens

Reactions: Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Best check your disc isn’t grooved now

I'm scared to look... but going to take the wheel off the weekend and have a look. Ironically of all the times the warning lights come on for the LED sidelights. I've actually blown one this morning. So I'll add that to the list too.

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
I'm scared to look... but going to take the wheel off the weekend and have a look. Ironically of all the times the warning lights come on for the LED sidelights. I've actually blown one this morning. So I'll add that to the list too.
Should be fine if you got it straight out

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Twats that drive around with Full Beam/Foglights on !!
I totally agree, but all these new suv’s With daytime running lights are just as bad if not worse.
The height of them is just right to dazzle you when you look in your rear view mirror when your low down in your “car”!!
Suppose I shouldn’t complain as I drive a Volvo V70 as my daily car and that has its lights on all the time. In fact it was Volvo and Saab that started the whole DRL thing wasn’t it?

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
I totally agree, but all these new suv’s With daytime running lights are just as bad if not worse.
The height of them is just right to dazzle you when you look in your rear view mirror when your low down in your “car”!!
Suppose I shouldn’t complain as I drive a Volvo V70 as my daily car and that has its lights on all the time. In fact it was Volvo and Saab that started the whole DRL thing wasn’t it?
Ye i think because it gets so dark during winter time over there

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Lol...just bought bulbs as realised not 1 but 2 lights out now.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise