Your Dragon's Den Idea

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
idea stolen from another site :3rd:

What idea have you come up with that you think has promise?
when i first saw the show, i thought an understand rubbish system (trash chutes?) would solve the issue of overflowing bins

stupid ideas accepted :cheers:

MH0

Aug 7, 2019
idea stolen from another site :3rd:

What idea have you come up with that you think has promise?
when i first saw the show, i thought an understand rubbish system (trash chutes?) would solve the issue of overflowing bins

stupid ideas accepted :cheers:
Would love to make an app for all lowrider cars to let them know where all the humps are on the road. This will be like waze but with indications marking road humps so they can avoid them. Especially when it comes to areas like london. My car takes a hammering with the huge humps there. And yes I know. This is actually a great Idea :cartman:

Reactions: BadBoy03

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'd like to have open communication with the car in front or behind lol could be interesting I think...

Swear words after 3 warnings blocks the account and to unblock it you pay for a year's insurance for the person in front or behind you get angry at.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I'd like to have open communication with the car in front or behind lol could be interesting I think...

Swear words after 3 warnings blocks the account and to unblock it you pay for a year's insurance for the person in front or behind you get angry at.

Similar to my idea of a front mounted gatling gun.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
That still have the pay for insurance (life) if you get angry...?

Hmm, this sounds complicated ... better idea... who wishes they had actual turbo boost?
tenor.gif

Reactions: BadBoy03

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
With our suspension lol but yes... Yes I do haha

I think I believed we'd be alright up until about 3 months ago when I saw a feature on night rider that basically said they had 7 of em cause they had to rebuild them pretty much daily as after "turbo boost" everything would fall off.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.