BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Would absolutely love a civic type r in either guise. Just damn bloody expensive :( i’m a massive honda fan. Shame they had to kill vtec for emissions though. Love a screaming n/a

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Would absolutely love a civic type r in either guise. Just damn bloody expensive :( i’m a massive honda fan. Shame they had to kill vtec for emissions though. Love a screaming n/a
My S2000 is almost 10 years old but it’s going nowhere, it comes alive at 6k rpm up to 9 an a bit, get her hot then make her scream.

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
It is certainly different. I'm half/half with the alloys, I don't like the body wide rear light bar, but the rest of the car looks pretty good to be honest.

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
My S2000 is almost 10 years old but it’s going nowhere, it comes alive at 6k rpm up to 9 an a bit, get her hot then make her scream.
I had an ek9 import with a dc2 import engine in it some years ago, spoon ecu 4.5k to 9.5k vtec. Still wish i had it

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
The Civic Type R Sport Line is no doubt a very good car but I really couldn’t live with the looks and the ‘Halfrauds body kit’ styling. Just my opinion though.......
I agree, its great for 17 year old chavs, but to my eyes its a dogs dinner. Even the normal Civic is chavtastic enough. Seems to be a Japanese trend, some new Toyotas look like Picasso designed them.

The New Cupra is OK looking, but yeah, its like a focus and a mk3 had a baby.

Oldboy racer

Apr 18, 2017
Glasgow
You will be able to extend your lease if you speak to finance. Let them know you are staying in brand and have a car on order.[/QUOTE

Oddly enough VW finance have been on today asking if I was going to sign up for new deal. Explained that would happy to do so if they could give me prices and more specification info. Oh and any "offers" :)

RacerBice

Nov 25, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
Looks like a focus St! Doesn’t stand out for me in a crowd anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eh.....Mk3 is the ultimate sleeper. Totally unnoticeable. I love mine, just don't recognise that it would stand out ANYWHERE!. The Mk4 looks much more special to me, regardless of any potential similarities with a Focus (I don't see those either, but still).

Reactions: Brooster89

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Ok here is a side profile comparison between the MK3 and MK4 - I've also photoshopped the ST's wheels on the 5 door PHEV so you can see what the Petrol 5 door will look like.
MK3 Leon CUPRA  vs MK4 CUPRA Leon PHEV Five Door.jpg
MK3 Leon CUPRA vs MK4 CUPRA Leon ST.jpg
side-profile-CUPRA-Leon-2020-Five-door-Petrol.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members