Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
So after buying a new set of Cupra R grills In February, to paint and avoid looking like all the other people now getting their hands on them, I finally have them fitted (along with a do88 intercooler that you can't see lol):

Really happy with the whole look of them :) Better than the photoshop in my signature lol

View attachment 18328

Looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Damo H

hyphon12

Daft Member
Jun 7, 2011
Scottish Borders
Not long returned to the fold! Totally standard at the moment but will have a few changes to come.
LC280.jpg

Viperkj

Sep 14, 2020
paisley
Hey all still new here... picked this up last week and loving it?
Ordered a different engine cover and sprayed it myself. Maybe not the best job in the world but i think it looks better than the standard one. Let me know your thoughts??

next on the hit list is the ramair filter when i get the funds together!
IMG_20201006_005313_639.jpg
IMG_20201005_212007_415.jpg
IMG_20201005_212007_410.jpg

Reactions: agentman and Kirky

agentman

Mar 13, 2020
Hey all still new here... picked this up last week and loving it?
Ordered a different engine cover and sprayed it myself. Maybe not the best job in the world but i think it looks better than the standard one. Let me know your thoughts??

next on the hit list is the ramair filter when i get the funds together!
View attachment 18937 View attachment 18938 View attachment 18939
Heyy
Black wheels look dope. Im actually considering plasti diping my chrome pieces into matte black, coupled with black wheels

Attachments

• 20200317_074953.jpg
    20200317_074953.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 186
  • 20190905_170548.jpg
    20190905_170548.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: Viperkj

Viperkj

Sep 14, 2020
paisley
Heyy
Black wheels look dope. Im actually considering plasti diping my chrome pieces into matte black, coupled with black wheels

Cheers bud.??
The wheels that came with the car were the original diamond cut ones but were slightly damaged so got the dealer to powdercoat them all black. Diamond cut wheels look great but are suceptable to corrosion and difficult to repair. I like low maintenance?. Deffo change the chrome to black... looks much better. The plastidip is good but can easily come off especially in the winter. I would personally go gloss black paint. For the engine cover bits i used the seat metallic black from hellfrauds and a laquer it actually came out really nice but i mucked up the masking so you can see a few chips arount the edge. Im thinking about hydrodipping the old cover but will have to test it out on a few other things 1st.
20200914_230030.jpg

agentman

Mar 13, 2020
Cheers bud.??
The wheels that came with the car were the original diamond cut ones but were slightly damaged so got the dealer to powdercoat them all black. Diamond cut wheels look great but are suceptable to corrosion and difficult to repair. I like low maintenance?. Deffo change the chrome to black... looks much better. The plastidip is good but can easily come off especially in the winter. I would personally go gloss black paint. For the engine cover bits i used the seat metallic black from hellfrauds and a laquer it actually came out really nice but i mucked up the masking so you can see a few chips arount the edge. Im thinking about hydrodipping the old cover but will have to test it out on a few other things 1st.
View attachment 19135
Alright that's good to know about the plastic dip. Haven't had previous experience with it and I've seen forum members do exactly that.

Viperkj

Sep 14, 2020
paisley
Alright that's good to know about the plastic dip. Haven't had previous experience with it and I've seen forum members do exactly that.
Don't get me wrong it looks great but have heard of people doing it then having to redo it every year due to chipping and scratching quickly. As plastidip comes of very easily this isnt a major hassle but i prefer it to be longer lasting?

Reactions: MATT RILEY
Oct 8, 2020
Nothing special compared to most of the rides on here, but it's my first car and I couldn't be happier!

Hardwired front/rear cameras done, going to have a crack at installing parking sensors over the weekend.

car.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.