New 2020 OEM Quality Chrome Car Badges (Group buy)

kgp280

Apr 19, 2018
Hi Scott.

Better late than never but tks for sorting out the chrome badges. Great quality?
I think ? I’ve had it attached to every conceivable place on the car before deciding to go with a similar place as Jimbobcook had his in the photo minus the mankey fingers prints?

• Haha
Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi Scott.

Better late than never but tks for sorting out the chrome badges. Great quality?
I think ? I’ve had it attached to every conceivable place on the car before deciding to go with a similar place as Jimbobcook had his in the photo minus the mankey fingers prints?

Glad you like it :)

Cheers,

Scott

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I've still not put mine on the car.

Still don't know whether to put it underneath the FR on the right hand side or level with the FR on the left hand side.

And then too worried I'll put it on wonky :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Syphon

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012

Still don't know whether to put it underneath the FR on the right hand side or level with the FR on the left hand side.

Get a rectangle item which is the width of the gap you want (check for level edges haha) then put then on the car and slot the badge under or over it to make sure its level with the current badge lol that's my plan

Reactions: SteveW

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net

Here's mine if it helps

full

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Get a rectangle item which is the width of the gap you want (check for level edges haha) then put then on the car and slot the badge under or over it to make sure its level with the current badge lol that's my plan
That's a good idea, and I think it'd be easier just putting it under the existing FR badge too, so I don't have to measure across the boot! I have visions of kneeling at the back of the car with a spirit level trying to get it right from one side to the other. Then scratching the car in the process......
Yeah, thanks, I think it does. Ii think it'll be easier to get it straight with it being underneath the existing badge :)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
That's a good idea, and I think it'd be easier just putting it under the existing FR badge too, so I don't have to measure across the boot! I have visions of kneeling at the back of the car with a spirit level trying to get it right from one side to the other. Then scratching the car in the process......
Yeah, thanks, I think it does. Ii think it'll be easier to get it straight with it being underneath the existing badge :)

I just did mine by eye - was easy to line up with the CUPRA flag.

Reactions: SteveW

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Still not fitted my 2 either :eek: No other chrome on my car now and seems wrong to stick them in the interior...