Cupra R Bumper Inserts

Starkblood80

Feb 15, 2020
I fit it with fog lights. You have do a "little" cut with dremel ?
fb_img_1604382618978-jpg.19583

View attachment 19584
View attachment 19585
PM’d you

Sh1no

Aug 27, 2020
Hi! Great results indeed.
Are fog lights still fitted with OEM screws? Are only "some" cuts required on the new bumper inserts?
Close pics would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Apr 6, 2021
I fit it with fog lights. You have do a "little" cut with dremel ?
fb_img_1604382618978-jpg.19583

View attachment 19584
View attachment 19585
Hi Novus,

Just purchased the Cupra R inserts and want to do exactly as you've done on your Cupra. It looks fantastic, and great job on modding it!

Quick question, do you have any measurements/dimensions for the 'cuts', or did you just do it until it fitted? Do you have any close up photos?

Thanks in advance mate.

Novus

Cupra 300 ST 4drive with Cupra R package
Jun 28, 2020
I cut piece by piece 😅 until it fitted exactly 😀
One picture below Im done when Im fitted inserts. Second its when Im finished with dark PPF

Attachments

• 20210328_164427.jpg
    20210328_164427.jpg
    978.2 KB · Views: 716
  • FB_IMG_1617738647000.jpg
    FB_IMG_1617738647000.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 769
Apr 6, 2021
I cut piece by piece 😅 until it fitted exactly 😀
One picture below Im done when Im fitted inserts. Second its when Im finished with dark PPF
Thanks for the reply mate, really appreciate it!
Piece by piece sounds like a good idea to me, I'm going to make a fog lamp template too to give me a rough idea and I'll go from there. I'll let you know how it goes.

Carbon splitter looks great too by the way! 👍

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Interesting. Can you remove the foglight from the original grilles without taking the whole lot out? Thinking of removing just the fog light and then using it to cut the cupra R grills before trying to swap them over.
Fog light actually attaches to the bumper not the grill. The Grill just sits around it.

Reactions: Icecavern
Jul 23, 2021
For anyone who still uses this thread for guides on these cupra r inserts....I managed to remove the standard inserts and fit the new cupra r ones without needing to unscrew the bit by the front wheel arches and under the bumper...I used panel remover tools to get in from the front nd pull it out that way. Saved a lot of time not having to fiddle from behind the wheel arch bit. Pic attached of the finished work.

Attachments

• 20211214_154535.jpg
    20211214_154535.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 671

TONRIK91

Aug 9, 2022
Hi, new to the forum. Just introduce my self in this link.

Looking to buy some new or used Cupra R bumper inserts!
The only downside of this is that im from Mexico!

Oct 5, 2022
Been a while since I’ve used this but always found useful advice on here so hopefully will get it again!

I’ve recently bought the Cupra R bumper insert (or whatever they’re called!) and wanted to change the copper colour to match my Monsoon Grey. Does anyone know anywhere that would be able to paint this for me? I’m located in the midlands but could travel if not too far. Ideally I don’t want to get it wrapped and I doubt there is a wrap colour of monsoon grey. Bit of a long shot I know but thought it might be worth an ask on here!

Has anyone else fitted them, and if so what do you do with the fog lights? cheers
bcc2e7068f5ca11625ed10a812d48bcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi

can you sent me the link where you ordered that part. My broke I need new ones can you please help me!

kind regards !

Oct 5, 2022
Been a while since I’ve used this but always found useful advice on here so hopefully will get it again!

I’ve recently bought the Cupra R bumper insert (or whatever they’re called!) and wanted to change the copper colour to match my Monsoon Grey. Does anyone know anywhere that would be able to paint this for me? I’m located in the midlands but could travel if not too far. Ideally I don’t want to get it wrapped and I doubt there is a wrap colour of monsoon grey. Bit of a long shot I know but thought it might be worth an ask on here!

Has anyone else fitted them, and if so what do you do with the fog lights? cheers
bcc2e7068f5ca11625ed10a812d48bcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi

I recently saw that this part on my car is broken but I can’t find it anywhere on the internet to order it

can you help me and tell me where you ordered this part so I can fix mine. I love in the Netherlands so I hope they can send it here.

kind regards

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
Some here, but on back order:

Part Number is in the advert - you could try ordering the part via any VAG/Seat dealer in NL too.

Scott.T

Sep 30, 2008
Do these come painted copper.
I've just picked up a Cupra R ST and could do with refreshing these.
Do you have cost and part number

Thanks

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
Do these come painted copper.
I've just picked up a Cupra R ST and could do with refreshing these.
Do you have cost and part number

Thanks
Did you look at my post above? They are gloss black/copper as standard, and the part number/price is in the link!

Scott.T

Sep 30, 2008
Did you look at my post above? They are gloss black/copper as standard, and the part number/price is in the link!
Sorry no. Just read the first page. Didn't realise the thread was so long. Thanks.

Just a bit excited by my purchase. Will be popping a few question up later.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.