What are you using...

Ross6392

Apr 30, 2020
Sweet setup troops. I find with liquid waxes they don’t offer enough long lasting protection, for an easy wax as a finish I use collonite super double coat 645s, but if I’ve got an extra pair of hands with me I’ll give it a couple of coats of simonez (the one that comes in the tin) although a little harder to work with, the finish and durability are phenomenal.

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I've got some Autoglym UHD Wax to try when the weather improves, got it for Christmas from my step-daughter. It'll be the first "proper" wax I've used for years. I've been using Extra Gloss Protection for as long as I can remember, so it'll be fun giving it a try.

I'm not too worried about durability, because I actually enjoy getting outside and cleaning the car so see it as more of a hobby than a chore - so if my LSP needs reapplying more regularly than others I actually don't mind. :)

Weather was horrendous last weekend so I decided to have a bit of a change around in the garage and rearranged all my cleaning stuff. The collection has grown a bit since my last pic......

20210213_161751.jpg

Last edited:

Ross6392

Apr 30, 2020
I've got some Autoglym UHD Wax to try when the weather improves, got it for Christmas from my step-daughter. It'll be the first "proper" wax I've used for years. I've been using Extra Gloss Protection for as long as I can remember, so it'll be fun giving it a try.

I'm not too worried about durability, because I actually enjoy getting outside and cleaning the car so see it as more of a hobby than a chore - so if my LSP needs reapplying more regularly than others I actually don't mind. :)

Weather was horrendous last weekend so I decided to have a bit of a change around in the garage and rearranged all my cleaning stuff. The cllection has grown a bit since my last pic......

View attachment 22050
Same with autoglym uhd, was a bday present in august last year 😂 don’t want to crack the tub open till the other one is empty though. Post a pic with the result!

Reactions: SteveW

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
Hi folks!

What can I use to remedy this?

Thank you, oh wise ones.
11886d33040b62cb4220f92639f2cc58.jpg
267ae3b56df3541530ef6b97cc8804fe.jpg
That looks worn from the picture, if it is 'dirt' try using something like surfex with a skrubber dubber. That's my go to with steering wheels.
Just don't be aggressive as you can damage the leather.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.