Seat Leon ST 1.5 - Drive Mode, no button

declanmc

Feb 14, 2018
Afternoon all,
I've just picked up my new (to me) '19 Leon ST 1.5 TSI DSG xcellence lux, which has a million gadgets but doesn't have the drive mode button I am familiar with from my previous '15 SC FR 1.4.

My question is I used to enjoy the Eco mode on long journeys particularly the inertia coasting function. Is there a setting buried somewhere to enable this setting/change suspension/throttle response, or am I restricted to the D/S on the selector lever?

Thanks!

Matt_anderson

May 8, 2022
North West
Hi, my 2018 has a mode button on the left just above the passenger side temperature screen, next to the auto stop / start button not sure if that’s the same place as the 2015 was for you?

declanmc

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, my 2018 has a mode button on the left just above the passenger side temperature screen, next to the auto stop / start button not sure if that’s the same place as the 2015 was for you?
Thanks for getting back to me - this is where it was on my 2015 but no button on this model.

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Afternoon all,
I've just picked up my new (to me) '19 Leon ST 1.5 TSI DSG xcellence lux, which has a million gadgets but doesn't have the drive mode button I am familiar with from my previous '15 SC FR 1.4.

My question is I used to enjoy the Eco mode on long journeys particularly the inertia coasting function. Is there a setting buried somewhere to enable this setting/change suspension/throttle response, or am I restricted to the D/S on the selector lever?

Thanks!
I think only FR's and Cupra's have the drive mode button, but there may be a setting on the infotainment screen that does it, not very convenient though.

Reactions: Rob66
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.