• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Strange thing happened to me yesterday.
So about a year ago the dealership told me that my car couldn't have full link working as it was missing hardware that needed to be fitted from factory when ordering the car.
I was disapointed but, that's life.
So yesterday I got in my car, turned it on and infotainment and my phone both poped up messages asking to pair to android auto (it was already paired), so just pressed yes not paying much attention to it and surprise... Full Link was activated, so I drove for a couple hours using waze and other apps from my phone, like spotify, stoped the car, turned it on again and I was so Happy, Full Link was still working, started to think I got lucky and Seat some how made a mistake and unlocked it.
Next morning, got in the car, turned it on, and Full Link was off again :(

So, now I sent an email to dealer with pictures of the full link working, asking how was my car able to have full link working without the hardware that makes it possible to work....
IMG_20260625_192643.jpgIMG_20260625_193120.jpgIMG_20260626_082555.jpg
 
Update to
Strange thing happened to me yesterday.
So about a year ago the dealership told me that my car couldn't have full link working as it was missing hardware that needed to be fitted from factory when ordering the car.
I was disapointed but, that's life.
So yesterday I got in my car, turned it on and infotainment and my phone both poped up messages asking to pair to android auto (it was already paired), so just pressed yes not paying much attention to it and surprise... Full Link was activated, so I drove for a couple hours using waze and other apps from my phone, like spotify, stoped the car, turned it on again and I was so Happy, Full Link was still working, started to think I got lucky and Seat some how made a mistake and unlocked it.
Next morning, got in the car, turned it on, and Full Link was off again :(

So, now I sent an email to dealer with pictures of the full link working, asking how was my car able to have full link working without the hardware that makes it possible to work....
View attachment 54603View attachment 54604View attachment 54605

Update to my situation:

After 2 months without reply from Portuguese costumer service (SIVA), I sent an email to customer service in Spain.
They came back the same day, saying that they reported the situation to portuguese dealer (SIVA) and the same day I got a reply from SIVA.
They once again say that my car can not have full link activated, asking to take some pictures the next time it happens, so I sent the pictures that I already sent to them and got an answer: The next time it happens, please take your car to an official dealer so they can check how can it be working or try to figure it out.

Well, I'm wondering if it never happens again I'll be stuck the rest of the time without having the chance to use it and not knowing if it's possible or not to activate it ( I think it can be, as it worked)....

Too sad to be true - Customer Care
 
Hi Kapeta, when i bought my Seat, it didn't have full link aswell. My Seat dealer in the Netherlands activated it with an official activation kit from Seat (software based). The article code of this activation kit is: 5F0054830E. I found this website (in Dutch). Maybe they can help you? https://www.vagshop.nl/Full-Link‑activatiekit-voor-SEAT-CUPRA-(MIB3) (it's in Dutch)
Hello,

My dealer (official Portuguese dealer) is just telling me to F.... O..

Still thinking on how to reply sending a copy to customer service in Spain to see how it goes...
 
Hello,

My dealer (official Portuguese dealer) is just telling me to F.... O..

Still thinking on how to reply sending a copy to customer service in Spain to see how it goes...
Im having a similar problem, bought used Seat Leon mk4 (2021), and full link not available, despite option is in infotainment. Being in contact with the dealer for 3 weeks now, but they keep telling me that they are waiting for Seat to confirm.
(Também sou tuga 😁)
 
Im having a similar problem, bought used Seat Leon mk4 (2021), and full link not available, despite option is in infotainment. Being in contact with the dealer for 3 weeks now, but they keep telling me that they are waiting for Seat to confirm.
(Também sou tuga 😁)
A mensagem quando clicas no simbolo do Full Link é igual á minha (A função não está disponivel) ou tens mensagem para contactar a Seat ?
 
Diz "not available"
Pois então deves ter o mesmo problema que eu, já te aconteceu o mesmo que a mim, temporariamente, sem fazeres nada o sistema emparelhar com o telemovel e funcionar durante algum tempo ?
 
Pois então deves ter o mesmo problema que eu, já te aconteceu o mesmo que a mim, temporariamente, sem fazeres nada o sistema emparelhar com o telemovel e funcionar durante algum tempo ?
Não, mas também nunca mais testei. Quando recebi o carro passei num stand seat e disseram que teria de ser ativo e tinha um custo, mas eu fiz-me de parvo para o stand que me vendeu. Este stand supostamente está a falar com a seat e já confirmaram que dá, mas agora estão a tentar safar-se do custo porque eu já lhe disse que não pagava
 
Não, mas também nunca mais testei. Quando recebi o carro passei num stand seat e disseram que teria de ser ativo e tinha um custo, mas eu fiz-me de parvo para o stand que me vendeu. Este stand supostamente está a falar com a seat e já confirmaram que dá, mas agora estão a tentar safar-se do custo porque eu já lhe disse que não pagava
Eu nem sequer tentei, aconteceu tudo sem fazer nada, meu problema é ligeiramente diferente, não me importo de pagar, mas a SIVA continua simplesmente a dizer que o meu veiculo não foi produzido de fábrica com o sistema e que não é possivel activar, mesmo com provas fotograficas que esteve a funcionar....
 
Eu nem sequer tentei, aconteceu tudo sem fazer nada, meu problema é ligeiramente diferente, não me importo de pagar, mas a SIVA continua simplesmente a dizer que o meu veiculo não foi produzido de fábrica com o sistema e que não é possivel activar, mesmo com provas fotograficas que esteve a funcionar....
Mas também me disseram que tem de levar uma peça (hardware). É incompreensível essa situação.