Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
LCR Front Bumper, Audi S3 lights and a wicked Detail
------

I had a lovely day at Unclefester's place. What was originally trip to get his Audi S3 vents turned into a detailing session with some bumper changing as Skorchio was there too. :)

:thumbup:

LCRBumper1.JPG

AudiS3Vents1.JPG

I am loving the new look. Deep down I always wanted an LCR bumper, its a relief to finally get one.

Unclefester and I detail Nicks car whilst he was kindly changing over bumpers. Great detailing with Pat we got same idea's about a lot of things. Car came out amazing and I am pleased to say Nick was very happy, just in time for National meet too!

NickDetail1.jpg

NickDetail2.jpg

NickDetail3.jpg

NickDetail4.jpg

Last edited:

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
It was a great day too, really nice to just do some low key no hassle work in the company of friends :) I think we all stuck to our respective talents which is why both our bumpers look straight and Nicks paintwork looks amazing for the time we actually spent doing stuff :)

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Thanks for kind words guys - I am really pleased with it. Just need to sort out fogs and faulty ballast before SCN national meet! If anyone got a spare ballast would appreciate it till i get my replacement.

Cant wait to detail Pats new S2000 now - should be fun!

:)

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Yeah we're going to go to town on that i think .... but next time we'll be powered by beer and bbq - today was fun if a little sloppy on the pre planning hahaha
We will go to town on it yes ;)

I've got a spare, but I'm miles away from you. Let me know if you dont get sorted and I will bring it with me.
dholdi - will keep you posted. Thank you for offering to bring it with you, appreciated. If worst comes to worst could you post it? Will of course pay you any costs incurred.

dholdi

Jul 3, 2008
Preston
I can post it no problem, I'm off tommorow so will root it out and test it, I've got a full set but 1 kept switching itself off so wouldnt want to send you that one.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.