My Modded Boc

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
so far ive got new alloys, new bulbs and a spacer for my bov.
many more mods to come but all in time.

hope yous like it. [B)]

new lights

IMG-20110127-00060.jpg

sidelights

NorthLanarkshire-20110130-00066.jpg

new rims and lights

NorthLanarkshire-20110201-00079.jpg

NorthLanarkshire-20110202-00080.jpg

rear quarter panel view

NorthLanarkshire-20110201-00077.jpg

:D

Last edited:

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
just got a set of side skirts and a spoiler :D

finished it off nicely :p

all jacked up and alloys off to allow the skirt to slide under the mud guard when put on

sideshalfclipedin.jpg

my uncle clipping the first half in

therestbeingclipped.jpg

almost on apart from the tape around the inside of the skirting

sidesgoingon.jpg

spoiler taped on in place

spoilertapedinplace.jpg

and again

again.jpg

ALL DONE :D

finishedagain.jpg

okview.jpg

loveit.jpg

I love it

more mods to come including yellow headlights, tinted lights, full custom exhaust turbo back with sports cat + remap made for the exhaust ill soon be sitting at 230 - 240bhp

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Wow very nice!

You're the first on here with different wheels i think on their boc (apart from techie's boc, soon to be splinters...but still)

Looks awesome!
What else you got planned?

Liking the spoiler just in black by the way :)

Sep 19, 2010
-
Love it, looks really nice! Is that a sunroof or gloss black roof?

Any chance you could upload a vid of the spacer? Really want to hear it :(

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
Wow very nice!

You're the first on here with different wheels i think on their boc (apart from techie's boc, soon to be splinters...but still)

Looks awesome!
What else you got planned?

Liking the spoiler just in black by the way :)

Thanks alot :D and got yellow headers on the way so it should be interesting to see what it will be like :p just want the car to be different, so hids are out the window, gonna tint my lights, install a double din unit, maybe put spacers in my alloys to give it a fat look. It goes in on the 7th of march for a full custom exhaust turbo back with sports cat + remap. Get the diffuser and things sprayed gloss black but this is all in time as i need to save up

Looks awesome mate!!

thanks man

Wasn't sure about the wheels but with the skirts and spoiler fitted it looks the business :)

Very nice wheels indeed ;);)

cheers mate

it is a sunroof :) but i dont want my whole roof black, i like it just with that section black and the spoiler being black

yeah mate ill get a vid done for you soon, you can hear it when its just parked but its not that good as it only revs to 3000 but its amazing when its in drive. ill get something for you

ill soon get a good pic of it during the day but it keeps getting manky cause of this rain :censored:

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
Thanks alot really want to hear it :p, cheap to isnt it?

its about £40 i think lol cant really remember, for a small spacer but it sounds brilliant.
you can use the discount code sc10 with forge cause we are on this forum :p and it gives you a 12.5% discount or 12%

:D

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Thanks alot :D and got yellow headers on the way so it should be interesting to see what it will be like :p just want the car to be different, so hids are out the window, gonna tint my lights, install a double din unit, maybe put spacers in my alloys to give it a fat look. It goes in on the 7th of march for a full custom exhaust turbo back with sports cat + remap. Get the diffuser and things sprayed gloss black but this is all in time as i need to save up

:drool:

All that sounds bloody amazing!
Can't wait to see it, defo get pics up of the tinted lights. I'm intrigued to see these on a mk5. Do you mean the headlights or back ones?

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland

these videos take ages to upload on photobucket :headhurt: will put it on as soon as its done but it really doesnt do justice, it sounds amazing :D real head turner

:drool:

All that sounds bloody amazing!
Can't wait to see it, defo get pics up of the tinted lights. I'm intrigued to see these on a mk5. Do you mean the headlights or back ones?

gonna try both to start with, and have my fogs tinted yellow but if it doesnt look right it ill take it off and get a refund :) and ill get pics up dont you worry :p hehehehehe

Looks nice - what kind of headlight and sidelight bulbs did you use?

the headlights and dipped beam are ring xenon max h7s and the sidelights are from sc16v's thread, thanks again sc16v for the help

the sidelights closet to centre of the car are canbus leds and i got them off ebay, really fast delivery time and very reliable

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180571015834&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2062wt_1139

the two outside bulbs are 501 w5w ultras

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/W5W-ULTRA-POWER-BULBS-SIDELIGHTS-W5W-BRIGHT-WHITE-501-/360275159748?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53e212aac4

thats what is in my lights but sc16v has posted a new thread about white lights if you want to take a look

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=305840

hope this helps :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.