My Modded Boc

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland
Spoiler and skirts should have been done at the factory for the Cupra and boc as it looks so much better! Love it.

The wheels aren't to my taste but least you ate going your own direction with them :)

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
Love it, looks really nice! Is that a sunroof or gloss black roof?

Any chance you could upload a vid of the spacer? Really want to hear it :(

photobucket keeps crashing at 40% so im putting it on my youtube account and ill post the link when its done.

got my yellow headlights and dipped in, i love them :D really suit the car in my opinion but its really hard to get a propper pic. ill manage it somehow

day841

the headlights and dipped beam are ring xenon max h7s and the sidelights are from sc16v's thread, thanks again sc16v for the help

what sort of light does this produce on the road mate? white with a tinge of blue? thinking of getting some :confused:

day841

fair one! pointless aint it haha! did you get your foglights changed as well?

day841

wheey, cant wait to get mine back from the bodyshop, might have to ask them to tint the fogs as well if it looks decent !

day841

just do it yourself with fly eyes :) very simple and probs cheaper than asking the bodyshop they will rip you off

naah my cousin has got a bodyshop and thats where mine is atm! Want to see what it looks like first though:D you done it yet?

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
eventually got the dump valve video onto photobucket

here is a latest pic with my car with its new yellow headlights :) when you look at them face on they appear to be white but the beam is yellow :D i love them.

mycar-1.jpg

tints may arrive tomorrow and before i take any pics i think ill need to get a decent camera rather than using my blackberry :bleh:

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
MY custom exhaust + remap

My Car!!!

I wanna be different from most other cupras so ive decided to go ith a custom exhaust
with a remap for the exhaust.

i put my car in on monday morning and ill hopefully get it back wednesday or thursday and ill get pics and vids up depending on how good it sounds :p

the system i have opted for is a 2.5 inch turbo back with sports cat ( to avoid setting off my lambda sensors and to pass an mot ) cant wait to get it back :clap:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.