My Modded Boc

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Nice chris. Can't wait to see the resulkts mate and would be good for a comparrison against the milltek/revo stage 2 now.

Jhouse_101

Dec 11, 2010
it will indeed be interesting to see the gains compared to milltek.... milltek looks a damn tasty system but its alot of £££

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
I think another run across that dualy could ve in order afterwards then lol

yeah sure :D the first time i buggered up the gear change cos i put it in to flappy padels and if you let it over rev slightly it changes for you :( but you would have still easily won

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
Nice chris. Can't wait to see the resulkts mate and would be good for a comparrison against the milltek/revo stage 2 now.

its a shame i dont know anyone with a miltek/revo stage 2 :(

it will indeed be interesting to see the gains compared to milltek.... milltek looks a damn tasty system but its alot of £££

i meant to put my car in for a before and after dyno but i never got round to it so ill just do an after, tbh it still is a lot of money but miltek i think are over priced, also ive been told they aint reliiable :confused: is this true ?

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I will have it on 02/04/2011 Chris hehehehehehhe pop down to Awesome GTI on the day as they are doing it there for me.

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
I will have it on 02/04/2011 Chris hehehehehehhe pop down to Awesome GTI on the day as they are doing it there for me.

ive never heard of awesome GTI :shrug: lol this is my first car so im not sure about many shows or where they are, my predicted output for this remap is 240bhp with 310nm of torque and according to the tuner this is safe, they have another company in belgium who are tuning a lot of cupras to this supposedly

Jhouse_101

Dec 11, 2010
i think the milltek bhp figure is around 245-250 isnt it? not sure about the torque...

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
i phoned revo and they said realistically its making above 230Hp. Others were told 245hp. thats the first time ive read any higer though.

They are taking the time thoguh, their projected release date was 1st March:shrug:

@ the OP whos mapping your car? have they mapped the 1.4TSI before, have they any evidence of it, are you the first one? to quote figures they must have evidence.

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
i phoned revo and they said realistically its making above 230Hp. Others were told 245hp. thats the first time ive read any higer though.

They are taking the time thoguh, their projected release date was 1st March:shrug:

@ the OP whos mapping your car? have they mapped the 1.4TSI before, have they any evidence of it, are you the first one? to quote figures they must have evidence.

yeah this company have a partner in belgium who have done several and its is the who quoted me these figures, i will get it back thursday

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Who's doing your remap? A mate of mine has the new Fabia vRS and went to his usual place in Motherwell, but they didn't have a map for it. Said they'd have to remove the ECU and send it away.

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
Who's doing your remap? A mate of mine has the new Fabia vRS and went to his usual place in Motherwell, but they didn't have a map for it. Said they'd have to remove the ECU and send it away.

ecotune in glasgow mate, many new model aint on there website but they are doing mines :D

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
Custom exhaust

pics are not uploading of the tinted lights :( but you can see them in the videos of my exhaust

stationary reving and you can see the rear tinted lights in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oatbckQojdk

acceleration from stop and you can see my tinted headlights at the end of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_0-erGvEq0

poor video quality cos i took it from my ipod but it should do sorry for the long wait guys haha!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.