Mk2 Leon Cupra Colours - What's yours?

What colour did you choose for your New Mk2 Leon Cupra?

• Zenith Grey

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • Luna Grey

Votes: 30 9.8%
  • Inferi Black

Votes: 65 21.2%
  • Crono Yellow

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • Emocion Red

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • Candy White

Votes: 85 27.8%
  • Citrus Yellow

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Lumina Orange

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Speed Blue

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

Jonesy

Leftie and Proud
Sep 27, 2004
Pig Hill
No fair, I want to order a crono yellow one but as mine is so reliable as a company car i have to wait ages :cry:

But I would have bought a yellow one with a major influence from this site if that counts (and i haven't voted)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Influence was probably the wrong word to use, but swayed at least :) I know SCN members have taken a big chunk of the first orders. But the UK is the most demanding for Cupra's.

Wonder why :D

Jonesy

Leftie and Proud
Sep 27, 2004
Pig Hill
Influence was probably the wrong word to use, but swayed at least :) I know SCN members have taken a big chunk of the first orders. But the UK is the most demanding for Cupra's.

Wonder why :D

Slightly wavering on a thread hijack but one of the reasons I bought my Cupra was the emissions and tax for company cars compared to other cars, how does the new cupra stand up in a comparison?

DICEYUK

Red for me and my second choice is yellow. Would rather take any colour than wait a long time though. They all look dirty anyway when you've been through all the **** on the roads, especially when you've got the welly down and it's spraying everywhere

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
LOL, cheers Z.

Candy White for me.

Only one other too so far, might be as rare as after all!!!

This is what the dealer told me "it'll be the only one in White in the UK" lol.

hengel

The choice of colours for the Cupra (and FR) is a joke. Seat really should look what the competition delivers here..

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
:confused: Still cant make up my mind which colour to go for. Dealer has told me if i want Yellow or Red i can have is in a couple of weeks:), quite fancied Red but you lose the rear lights.

Why cant they do Ruby Red like the prototype - i'd have ordered by now:)

Surprised how good Luna looks with the grey alloys, so thats top of my list at the mo. (havent voted in poll)

Rob

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members