Mk2 Leon Cupra Colours - What's yours?

What colour did you choose for your New Mk2 Leon Cupra?

• Zenith Grey

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • Luna Grey

Votes: 30 9.8%
  • Inferi Black

Votes: 65 21.2%
  • Crono Yellow

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • Emocion Red

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • Candy White

Votes: 85 27.8%
  • Citrus Yellow

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Lumina Orange

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Speed Blue

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
Anyone got any decent pics of the luna grey, if I go for the Cupra I always thought black but the red demo car does look quite nice and it growing on me - if only my car wasnt in the shop today I would have been ok... its just tempting when I keep seeing it.

Young GE

Black Magic, so i was told. unless they changed the name to Inferi Black??? :confused:

bahall

Inferi Black

I am about to order the new Leon Cupra and would have usually gone for the black. But this colour has this purple tint in sunlight which I dont like. Does anyone have the same problem. Sometimes it look as if it is a faded black.

bahall

Black Knight

Getting New Leon Cupra in the new year.
Colour options are Candy white or Chrono Yellow as I think it makes the black bits stand out more.
The wife reckons Chrono yellow is a gay colour but I think it looks stonking.
Candy white is my preferred colour as I'll never get a black car again due to numerous extra cleans needed to keep it looking smooth. :cry:

WaveyDaveyGravy

But I'm so tasty
Jan 3, 2006
Shipley
Getting New Leon Cupra in the new year.
Colour options are Candy white or Chrono Yellow as I think it makes the black bits stand out more.
The wife reckons Chrono yellow is a gay colour but I think it looks stonking.
Candy white is my preferred colour as I'll never get a black car again due to numerous extra cleans needed to keep it looking smooth. :cry:

And a white one won't need cleaning as it doesn't show up the dirt?!

biscuitman123

I thought i'd picked Inferi Black, in fact it's more sort of very dark mauve - if the sun is out... (which it isn't, so who cares) I guess something to do with subtle metallic red over a black base...

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I'm happy to be in the more exclusive colour group. ;)

It's been p1ssing down with rain here since the weekend and since the good coating of sealant in put on the car on Sunday combined with the colour it's still looking like I've just washed it :thumbup:

Not as much time on my hands as I used to have for a black car, and I'm loving the silver anyway.

Scott

lozzy

LOL, cheers Z.

Candy White for me.

Only one other too so far, might be as rare as after all!!!

This is what the dealer told me "it'll be the only one in White in the UK" lol.

Hello,

I have just been test drive a new Cupra, was going to order one, but they told me candy white was not available in this country. Can you tell me how you managed to order a candy white cupra, cos i really want one.

Cheers

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Hello,

I have just been test drive a new Cupra, was going to order one, but they told me candy white was not available in this country. Can you tell me how you managed to order a candy white cupra, cos i really want one.

Cheers

it is, so dont be fobbed by ignorrant sales people. tell them to look at the seat.co.uk configurator.
white cupra's/fr's are just starting to arrive in the country.

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Yep, as Chris has said, one dealer told me they weren't available too, even Seat UK lol.

Take yourself either to another dealer who does know what there doing (not mine then lol) or go back to these and tell them it is available on the FR's and Cupra's.

jason.dando

collecting mine on thursday

I am getting my brand new FR (in BLACK) on Thursaday afternoon.

Have gone for Con pack, Bluetooth, and 18inch wheels.

I will post my thoughts here ASAP.

j

lozzy

Thanks guys for letting me know i could have a white one. I took your advice and went to another garage. Me n the fella now have one on order in Candy white to be delivered in September (hopefully)! :clap:

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Thanks guys for letting me know i could have a white one. I took your advice and went to another garage. Me n the fella now have one on order in Candy white to be delivered in September (hopefully)! :clap:

Did you go for any options? If so which one's?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.