Power flow Exhaust, What a Great Mod! So Happy!

Malice19

.:Cupra 4 The Win:.
Mar 16, 2006
Swindon
Enjoy !!!!!!

Got it Fitted Monday, Been so busy out and about having fun with my new mod ,haven't had time to Post how great it is.

So funny filling my car up at petrol station last night, every one looked when i start her up and make me wear a constant :D

Best £350 I've spent and sounds better than i ever expected, also has made my car feel so much smoother, Great job!
:clap:

Back3.JPG

:D
Back4.JPG

:funk:
Back.JPG

And just for kicks... Vid ;)
http://www.wojcik.aquiss.com/www/My%20Pics/Cupra/NewExhaust/CupraWithPowerflow_toWMV.wmv

mc

Jan 15, 2006
Birmingham
looks good, does it just have the rear silencer?
What does that 'cheesegrater' insert thing do to the sound?!

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
That looks really good! I like the slight overhang on the top part of the tailpipe, like it's slash cut but rolled in. Very nice :)

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Just had a listen (couldn't earlier) and that sounds spot on! Will get louder as it cokes up, but it sounds lovely at the moment. Not too loud, not too raspy, just nice and subtle :)

How does it sound when on the move?

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Sounds great, will have to get a clip of mine up too.
It sounds good from the inside, would be interesting to hear it from the outside.
What back box is that?

Malice19

Mar 16, 2006
Swindon
Thanks all,

its cat back with no middle box ; )

Sounds great when pulling off 2 as its not to loud but still very deep, also burble nicely :D .

Next mod = FMCL007P - Fast Road Closed Loop Diverter Valve
http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=0102&catalog=1305

Does any one have one of these (any good reviews) and know where one could buy one at the best price?

Also looking for a decent induction kit but so many to chose from :p

Any recommendations

Cheers All!

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Most people have that DV :)

The best price is from Forge direct, as you get a 10% discount from being on SC.net. Contact details are in their forum sponsor section.

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
i have the magnex system on mine, they all sound the same at first. Give it a few thousand miles and it will have its own unique noise

name__taken

... Narrp?
Jan 11, 2006
Cambridge UK
www.soundclick.com
I have that DV, no complaints here - i also have a Dynatwist induction kit, the two together introduce a nice induction 'suck' noise and a subtle 'woosh' give it a few of 100 miles and it gets a little more noticable. Got them both together from badger5

So what difference does not having a middle box on the exhaust make?? :confused:

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Why not give a little thought to investing in Forge's Split-R valve? Recirculating and at the same time an atmospheric-purge unit. Very nice sound, I've heard. (haha).

Mar 5, 2007
Sounds ok. But I dunno, does it sound like a fart when higher up the revs.

Can you do another vid while revving please :)

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
A drive by video would be more meaningful, as cars rarely sound the same when driving as they do when sat revving.

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
Thanks all,

its cat back with no middle box ; )

Sounds great when pulling off 2 as its not to loud but still very deep, also burble nicely :D .

Next mod = FMCL007P - Fast Road Closed Loop Diverter Valve
http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=0102&catalog=1305

Does any one have one of these (any good reviews) and know where one could buy one at the best price?

Also looking for a decent induction kit but so many to chose from :p

Any recommendations

Cheers All!

I assume they'd do one with a middle box to? I assume the £350 was fitted?

Makes it about the same as a Blueflame cat back.

Malice19

Mar 16, 2006
Swindon
Now I'm starting to wonder?

I have noticed that my acceleration has decreased as some times if i need to get away quick at the lights and i put the pedal right down nothing happens for about 2 seconds? Is this because i skipped the middle box and just went straight pipe from the CAT back???