New bumper being fitted...

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
First thing tomoorw morning! :D

Orederd it tuesday, turned up thursday, got it painted friday and fitted tomorrow! (saturday)

Howz that for service!!! Thanks to pete at Westerham SEAT parts, you're a legend! [B)]

Bumper currently in garage, fitting it tomorrow morning, here's a before picture, after as soon as its mopped/washed etc, after this the exterior is done! (he says) :whistle:

The front now...
DSC00134-1.jpg

Tomorrow...
(To be posted!)

The rear before...
DSC00121.jpg

The rear after...
DSC00125.jpg

Deleted member 13581

Looking good Adam.

Cant wait to see the finished article.

Hudson

May 15, 2007
Bilston.
The rear bumper and boot looks sweet... i was sitting here thinking lol whats missing (Doh!).

As for the rear reflectors isnt it a requirement by law to have rear reflectors... I maybe wrong but if it is wonder what and where you were putting them.

H

Shortie

That looks sweet, i'm lovin that, how much did the bumper cost?

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Alot... my bill including paiting was £400...

That was bumper, grills, LCR splitter, some wishbone bushes...

Looks so smart now! :D

St3f!

Oct 20, 2006
very nice mate basically the same as mine although you have some sick wheels! Did you take the vinyl off ur roof?

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
yep looking good ad lav just need to get that cover on there and its done looks agressive nice work!

villain24

RIPPER
Nov 20, 2006
That looks great Ad Lav! so jealous lol, crashed mine a couple of weeks ago. Needs new front and rear bumper. Told the insurance if they could put on the facelift FR ones but they have already ordered the old style ones, b****ds! By the way what make alloys are they? 17's i'm guessing.