TT brass impeller part number?

russman68

Feb 19, 2007
Surrey
My 60K service is coming up on my 210 LCR and as my cambelt etc is getting changed i thought i would fly by the audi garage on the way to pick a brass TT impeller.

Does anyone know the part number for the one i need?

Done a search but couldnt find anything :shrug:

Cheers ppl!

Avant4me

Oct 13, 2005
Bristol
Cambelt kit

My 60K service is coming up on my 210 LCR and as my cambelt etc is getting changed i thought i would fly by the audi garage on the way to pick a brass TT impeller.

Does anyone know the part number for the one i need?

Done a search but couldnt find anything :shrug:

Cheers ppl!

THe cambelt kit from Eurocar parts includes a water pump with brass impeller. I would recomend this as when the belt was changed on mine, it was the ancileries that were nacked not the belt its self.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
Phone German Swedish and French mate, they sell the brass one as default for the 20vt, give them a bell and double check though, its the same model for most 20vts.
103 Lower Weybourne Lane, Badshot Lea, Farnham
GU9 9LG
Tel : 01252 333891

russman68

Feb 19, 2007
Surrey
Thanks for your help guys,

unfortunately GFS near me dont do the brass ones, only composite.

I rung eurocar parts and they can do the waterpump for 50 quid +VAT which sounds good but then they have different types of cambelt kits none of which come with the pump so i think i'll just give the stealers the brass pump and let them do the rest :)

cheers again!

russman68

Feb 19, 2007
Surrey
Dont worry, turns out he told me the 'Bin list price'... it was actually 23.92 inc. VAT so all is good. Cheers tho :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.