Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
Hi all, i suppose its about time i had my own thread to show some progress ive made with my topaz blue 2.0 16v gti cupra sport ibiza .

It was bought compleatly standard and has gone through many changes since in my possession. hopefully all for the good. :)

here is how i purchased it

MyGTI-1.jpg

Gti16v.jpg

CupraGti.jpg

Cupra.jpg

Crezz.jpg

As you can see its been slammed on its ass with some nice phat mk3 cupra wheels in glossy white and also on the standard ronals! I love the look of it on both sets of wheels.

Well i will keep you posted on how its coming along with its rebuild and hopefully a respray soon.

Thanks for looking.

crezz

an engine bay pic

14082008183.jpg

Last edited:

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
cheers, the white wheels do suit the colour of the car superbly, just a pain in the arse to keep clean..whilst its off road its got the ronals on again anyway, soon as its back i will refurb them too as i was impressed with my handy work on the mk3 wheels

Copper Cupra

Dec 16, 2002
Exeter
Superb looking car, really like this in Topaz with the white wheels...

Will keep an eye for it if I'm up in North Devon! ;)

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
yeah there is very few ibiza gti's around my area, a few 8 valvers owned by the older generation people :redface: and my 16 valver...and its a rare colour too! do you go to any meets? :)

§ace§

very nice!!! I like your car!

but LCR front skirt (???... sorry :D) ar not linear... why?

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
cheers all. it looks really sorry for itself at the minute, hasnt been washed or anything for a few months, no point in doing it at the minute anyway! lol

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
shed loads of stone chips, cant believe how many there are, theres more on my fog light surround then there was overall on my old mk2..also want a few fings done

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
the spacers werent on for a period of time as it was scrubbing really bad as i had 20mms on and it dropped really low. wheels have only been refurbed and done about a mile and then the crank went.
Image030.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.