Wind Deflectors....

Jammin88

...Anybody know where i can get some Heko wind deflectors?

Was raining stupidly bad last night went to open window slightly to talk to my mate and half the Thames came down with it ,highly annoying when your car seat is then soaked?

cheers

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
...Anybody know where i can get some Heko wind deflectors?

Was raining stupidly bad last night went to open window slightly to talk to my mate and half the Thames came down with it ,highly annoying when your car seat is then soaked?

cheers

Let me know if you find any, I'm interested also!

Jammin88

yeah i spotted those on fleabay ,thought the postage was abit pricey ,my mate got a set for his Polo Gti for £24.00 all in just wandered if anyone knew of any other places

veezee

Power Hungry/Clueless
Jun 10, 2008
London
I got mine on the bay. Word of warning: You'll have a wet seat every time it rains if you don't put them in properly - mine created a small gap in one of the seals. After re-adjusting it, good as new, no leak.

veezee

Power Hungry/Clueless
Jun 10, 2008
London
Will go see if there's enough light right this minute...

Not the best pics, car is just where it stays for the night and the light was going;

Photo-0015.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

Must take some proper pictures at some point. As you can see, they don't stand out overly.

Last edited:

Jammin88

yeah a pic would be good ,just hope i can fit and adjust them right not looking forward to a wet seat :(

Jammin88

Ordered some Heko deflectors yesterday off fleabay ,hopefully be here in the next few days ,let you all know how i fair with them

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Just a heads up, the wind deflectors in the link are for a 4/5 door Ibiza..... :(

anyhoo i have contacted the seller and they have given the ebay item number for the 3dr as...

Item number: 360170250346

They are genuine Team Heko wind defloectors.

Having ordered the wrong ones before I can safely say they are well packaged and fairly quickly delivered considering they come from Slovakia so postage isn't that bad.

Timm

Feb 25, 2008
Notts
if you get some tooly1 let me know i'm looking into getting some at the min

Cheers

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.