Sals Leon Cupra - Sold and Missed :-(

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
Guys, since all of you guys have your own thread about what mods you have done, i suppose i better do one too - dont wanna feel left out :p

anyways, here goes:

quick pic of my beauty

1-2.jpg

INTERIOR MODS
interior dials hand made by me (with advice from phillc ;))

27032010011.jpg

EXTERIOR MODS
Stickers first - had some of these made for the car

seat_sport.jpg

stuck here

10052010095.jpg

UNDER CAR MODS
Exhaust - full system

3" downpipe

10062010127.jpg

OEM CAT used

10062010128.jpg

6"x4" tailpipe fits nicely

10062010130.jpg

Vroom Vroom :D

Last edited:

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
Some more

ENGINE BAY MODS

Painted battery cover

09052010068.jpg

Pre Air Filter Mod

12052010100.jpg

Jetex Filter

18052010109.jpg

POLISHED ROCKER COVER
11102010221.jpg

INLET MANIFOLD WITH PHENOLIC GASKET
25102010271.jpg

INTERCOOLER UPGRADE

Large FMIC purchased like this

Universal-Twin-sided-11.jpg

FMIC Core

17072010188.jpg

Now fitted

fittedfmic.jpg

CURRENT LOOK

1-2.jpg

Last edited:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
awesome car sal, seen it in the flesh, very very clean!

polished parts look great mate

hope to see you at cov meet sometime soon :)

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
Thanks for the comments guys.

Suj, what you doing, selling bit off the car or what - will try and attend a Cov meet soon. I used the guys from Rainbow Polishing you told me about ;)

Mo, got the deflectors from the manufacturers themselves, i just googled 'Team Heko Wind Deflectors' and found there website. Got a set for me and my cousins Golf VR6 for less than £50 delivered for both sets.

http://www.heko.pl/index.php?lang=en

Rocky, I had the cat back system fitted first and then got hold of the downpipe and decat off fleabay and had that mated to the OEM Cat as i didnt want issues come MOT time. Gave a deeper rumble once fitted.

Currently sorting out some stone chips - signed up with deailing world and reading posts on there, plus attended a machine polishing course and got a kit so will give the car a going over gradually.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
na just had loads of parts I kinda got over the years (back up as mk2's aren't the most reliable :p lol) and have been told to clear the shed, or sleep with the parts lmao

I need to get some deflectors

oh a polishing course? wheres that at mate? and price? I might be interested!

Thanks for the comments guys.

Suj, what you doing, selling bit off the car or what - will try and attend a Cov meet soon. I used the guys from Rainbow Polishing you told me about ;)

Mo, got the deflectors from the manufacturers themselves, i just googled 'Team Heko Wind Deflectors' and found there website. Got a set for me and my cousins Golf VR6 for less than £50 delivered for both sets.

http://www.heko.pl/index.php?lang=en

Rocky, I had the cat back system fitted first and then got hold of the downpipe and decat off fleabay and had that mated to the OEM Cat as i didnt want issues come MOT time. Gave a deeper rumble once fitted.

Currently sorting out some stone chips - signed up with deailing world and reading posts on there, plus attended a machine polishing course and got a kit so will give the car a going over gradually.

notice any performance difference as im interested in the ebay downpipe too :)

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
Rocky, the turbo spools up quicker and it feels more lively. Deffo helps getting rid of exhaust gases quicker.

Suj, see the autobrite section on DW World, i think they are doing another course in the midlands soon - newcastle under lyme tbh for £65 or pay £120 and you can have 1-2-1 tuition on whatever you need. Speak to Mark.

see the thread here: http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=187501

mods, apologies if i shouldnt be posting the link on here - remove if required.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.