Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
a few pics/collages by KezzGTI's sister :D

5884494252_117423bd29_z.jpg

5884481572_13ae31ffed_z.jpg

5883936831_8e72f92f39_z.jpg

jeremy1

hi there new to this, trying to find a badger5 im after a CUSTON TIP heard they make huge difference. coud someone get in touch with me and et me no

TRUMPY

its an oat cake thang!!!!
Mar 13, 2010
s-o-t
was a good fit, removed it and sold it to Andy Lang on here who now has an impressive extra 40bhp (not sure how this happended) since fitting it. I am looking at replacing it with either a TurboRevs side mount IC (similar to Forge's larger side mount IC) or a smaller FMIC with twin outlets soon.

how come you got rid of the FMIC mate?

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
hi mate what time did you get at inters? love the car ;)

I did 4 runs and out of them only 1 came up on the website - i completely forgot to get my printouts :whistle:

the time showed 16.3 (my 1st run) and i forogt to turn traction control off which didnt help.

how come you got rid of the FMIC mate?

the only reason i took it off was i wasnt too happy with the pipe work and it had some acute angled bends and i though this wasnt a good idea. Andy Lang bought it off me and he seems happy with it. I now have the TurboRevs side mount upgraded IC and its been fine for me. I will upgrade to a FMIC again oneday but maybe not as big :D

TRUMPY

its an oat cake thang!!!!
Mar 13, 2010
s-o-t
I did 4 runs and out of them only 1 came up on the website - i completely forgot to get my printouts :whistle:

the time showed 16.3 (my 1st run) and i forogt to turn traction control off which didnt help.

the only reason i took it off was i wasnt too happy with the pipe work and it had some acute angled bends and i though this wasnt a good idea. Andy Lang bought it off me and he seems happy with it. I now have the TurboRevs side mount upgraded IC and its been fine for me. I will upgrade to a FMIC again oneday but maybe not as big :D

are you re-mapped?

jonnywright

i have looking to get dials in my car and was think about something the way u have done it can i ask how did u make the mould??

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.