Johns new 2011 Cupra R - Furia Grey

Jonscouse

LCR MK2 Owner
Dec 11, 2003
Kent
www.seatcupra.net
Only a few days old and looking great.....

Sold the idea to my missus (she knows nowt about cars) by telling her it was a nice run around, 5 doors, decent boot, isofix for the little one next year. Result !

Am going to enjoy it as it is for now, never modified before. Anyone got any ideas for this?

Cupra5tu.jpg

Cupra3tu.jpg

Cupra1tu.jpg

Cupra2.jpg

Cupra4ts.jpg

cupra7.jpg

cupra6tc.jpg

Last edited:

Jonscouse

LCR MK2 Owner
Dec 11, 2003
Kent
www.seatcupra.net
Cheers am chuffed with it. Drives great to. I had to sell my 03 cupra to get a family wagon 18 mths ago. Decided I couldnt resist getting this new one any longer....

I ordered the Phantom Black but got a call to say there was a Furia Grey on the way quicker, the black ones wernt getting to the UK till end of Jan.

Have to say although I wanted the black this is a better colour. The features of the car stand out so much more...

JGTIS

Very nice mate!! what sort of power do they push out?

Last edited by a moderator:

JGTIS

Thanks bud. Had alot of fun with it on the M25 today. Civic Type R tried to undertake me, that car was the bane of my life in my old Cupra R. With this car I just matched him till I got bored then floored it and left him for dust.....

worth every penny.

I'm liking that :)

Jonscouse

LCR MK2 Owner
Dec 11, 2003
Kent
www.seatcupra.net
Very nice mate!! what sort of power do they push out?

its 265bhp out of the box......

thats enough for now.... 0-60 time of 6 secs is misleading, its just got too much power to get off the line quick enough, even though there is elec slip diff you can feel the wheels spinning. When its moving though and you put your foot down then it feels alot quicker than that......

Deleted member 12147

Cheers, it's platinum grey standard colour. How's the mk2 compare to the mk1 in ur opinion?

Jonscouse

LCR MK2 Owner
Dec 11, 2003
Kent
www.seatcupra.net
Cheers, it's platinum grey standard colour. How's the mk2 compare to the mk1 in ur opinion?

Both very different. In some ways I prefer the look of the MK1. But its a different car in terms of feel when driving, obviously without any mods etc. I dont just mean in terms of power, but the handling and the noise it makes. Nice job on the interior as well, I got the full tech pack with the Media System etc so lots of toys.

To be honest hard to say what is best, depends on your taste really. I could quite happily drive either....... but only one of my cars would of tore the ar*e off a black Civic Type R today on the M25 lol

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Yummie!!! What a machine mate!!! If only I had enough it would have been the R but who knows, in a few years.........

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members