UK
... will do until I get them refurbished in anthracite [B)]

kkkkw.jpg

Last edited:

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
haha, well I bought 2 tins of satin black paint (no laquer needed) and spent today doing them ;) cheers for the coments

Seat Gooner

A.K.A Mark
Feb 28, 2009
Wisbech
cool i want to do that to my wheels i thought lacquer was to protect the paint from stone chips and winter weather

Want to do mine for £23.40 ;)

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
lol lads ill refurb/paint your wheels no probs ;) its the labour that would cost the cash though as they are bloody hard work, ive done about 10 sets in my time so im used to it :D

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
Oh yes sanded back each one at a time, each one took about 30 mins each to rub and paint.

Even had time to paint my calipers black too.

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
oooo he flash now lol how did you do it with out getting any on the tyres

Thats the best bit with satin or matt black, the tyres look like they have tyre shine on them now ;) no masking needed when painting black.

Mattm where abouts do you live shud meet up some time me and tim live in crewe . we meet offen and go for drives about. :D

im from warrington mate. So you go for random drives about ? lol meet up for a photoshoot :lol:

Thats the best bit with satin or matt black, the tyres look like they have tyre shine on them now ;) no masking needed when painting black.

im from warrington mate. So you go for random drives about ? lol meet up for a photoshoot :lol:

Yeah, well i drive, i don't tend to see much of John he's usually just a spec in the distance with his back lane rally driving :drive1:

Few of us will be at Oulton next week, come down

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.