034 Motorsport lower engine mount impressions

Redline

Nov 3, 2016
Best mod for the money out there.
I did the same mod and it's great.

Slight vibration on slow starts and reverse. Who cares when the car is much tighter and responsive and that shitty wheel hop is 90% gone? :D

Das Chin

Aug 31, 2016
spoke to the team at VRS and very helpful. version 2 ordered and looking forward to getting it on.

they don't charge for postage whereas Awesome GTI do (£4)

if its as good as they say then will be an even better car!!

Springrollz

Jul 22, 2016
London
spoke to the team at VRS and very helpful. version 2 ordered and looking forward to getting it on.

they don't charge for postage whereas Awesome GTI do (£4)

if its as good as they say then will be an even better car!!
You won't regret it! I'm surprised the cupra doesn't come with it stock tbh. I remember I once let me sister test drive it and she even invoked the abysmal wheel hop , she didn't even use half the throttle!
I digress, it's something to look forward to!

Das Chin

Aug 31, 2016
I would double check.took me 2 mins.

Jacked it right up and then its easy to see

Das Chin

Aug 31, 2016
I would check. more than likely to be a version 2. it take likes 2 mins. jack up the car with a half decent jack and you will see straight away.

I put my arm under the car and took a pic to be sure.

I hope so as I quite a fancy a facelift in 18 months when the current lease is over. can transfer all the bits over from mine....side skirts, front splitter, 034 mount and the DTUK box ;-)

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Whats was involved and what tools did you need? Planning on doing this next week if it's easy enough and if I have the right tools :)

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition
Racingline R600 intake

FR184

Mar 27, 2014
Pretty sure this is v2, can anyone who knows that they are talking about help me please?
Screen_Shot_2017_05_13_at_15_37_39.png